Photo
- - - - -

PS2 games and personality or "What do your favorite PS2 games reveal about you?"

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 dopa345

dopa345

All around nice guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:41 PM

Top 10 PS2 games in no specific order
MGS2
FFX
La Pucelle Tactics
Devil May Cry
Burnout 3
PoP Sands of Time
Spider Man 2
Amplitude
Gran Turismo 3
Onimusha 3

Male

Education
4th year of college

capitalist_mao

MGS2
FFX
La Pucelle Tactics
Devil May Cry
Burnout 3
PoP Sands of Time
Spider Man 2
Amplitude
Gran Turismo 3
Onimusha 3

ENTP

Mildly extroverted personality with a strong intellectual component. You enjoy conversation as an intellectual exercise and love to debate issues and often like to play the role of “devil’s advocate”; likewise, you’re not satisfied with established ways of doing things and are constantly, either consciously or not, trying to come up with new and better ways. You may also be the type to juggle several projects at once (for example, being a type of gamer than plays multiple games at once rather than focusing on one game before moving to another) and you have the discipline to see them through, though you are perfectly willing to cut corners in order to do so (thus you find tight bureaucratic structures extremely limiting). You also have low tolerance for those whom you view as completely wrong or incompetent and aren’t afraid to express this sentiment. You however have a generally optimistic outlook, however small setbacks tend to bother you a great deal more than it would to most people but conversely, major setbacks that would discourage others, you view as challenges to be overcome and you usually rise to the occasion. You may be the type that has “two faces”; driven and focused at work or school but completely relaxed and carefree in social settings and people familiar with you in one setting or another may be surprised at how different your “other self” is. My best guess is that you're an engineering or computer science major.

#32 kakomu

kakomu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:10 AM

ENTP

Mildly extroverted personality with a strong intellectual component. You enjoy conversation as an intellectual exercise and love to debate issues and often like to play the role of “devil’s advocate”; likewise, you’re not satisfied with established ways of doing things and are constantly, either consciously or not, trying to come up with new and better ways. You may also be the type to juggle several projects at once (for example, being a type of gamer than plays multiple games at once rather than focusing on one game before moving to another) and you have the discipline to see them through, though you are perfectly willing to cut corners in order to do so (thus you find tight bureaucratic structures extremely limiting). You also have low tolerance for those whom you view as completely wrong or incompetent and aren’t afraid to express this sentiment. You however have a generally optimistic outlook, however small setbacks tend to bother you a great deal more than it would to most people but conversely, major setbacks that would discourage others, you view as challenges to be overcome and you usually rise to the occasion. You may be the type that has “two faces”; driven and focused at work or school but completely relaxed and carefree in social settings and people familiar with you in one setting or another may be surprised at how different your “other self” is. My best guess is that you're an engineering or computer science major.

Pretty close. The test I took rated me as an ENTJ. However, the J was rated as 1 (I assume that the more you assimilate into a certain trait, the higher the number is, therefore I was teetering on the line between J and P).

However, I wouldn't say I'm particularly driven at school, except merely to complete it :lol:.

I may not be a CS or Eng major, but, I toyed with it back when I was a freshmen and sophomore. I just didn't think it would be worth the pain and suffering;). I moved on to Poli Sci.
GameTZ trade list
TGN trade list
CAG Trade list
Spilled myself all over you like syrup
so delicious and stuck on you.
Used to be Capitalist_mao

#33 craig134

craig134

Posted 10 February 2006 - 03:06 PM

1. Ratchet and Clank Series
2. MGS Series
3. GTA Series
4. Kingdom Hearts 1
5. DMC1; not 3
6. Jak Series
7. Sly Series
8. Onimusha Series
9. Psi-Ops: THe Mindgate Conspiracy
10. Prince of Persia 1 and 3 (2 was a bit average)

HS Senior

#34 chickenhawk

chickenhawk

Like sand in the scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:17 PM

This should be interesting:

Top 10 (not totally in order):
1. Devil May Cry
2. Metal Gear Solid 2
3: Ratchet & Clank
4. Shadow of the Colossus
5. NBA Street Volume 2
6. Guitar Hero
7. Grand Theft Auto III
8. Burnout 2
9. Beyond Good & Evil
10. Kingdom Hearts

Highest Education: Master's Degree
"The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It can't be done." - John Ruskin :roll:
Posted Image

#35 dopa345

dopa345

All around nice guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2006 - 03:22 AM

Top Ten PS2 games (in no particular order):

Katamari Damacy
We Love Katamari
Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
God of War
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Final Fantasy X
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Male
College- bachelor of science degree to be completed this year.

Last one for now....

ESTP

Highly extroverted with a strong spontaneous side, perhaps even someone who’s somewhat of a risk taker. You have a need to be active and on the move and also have a strong competitive side (though I would have expected more multiplayer games on your list like sports games or fighting games or maybe you express this is other ways like sports, poker etc…. or I could be wrong). You work well in groups as you excel in the brainstorming process but find it difficult You’re highly perceptive in your interpersonal relationships often unconsciously interpreting the hidden motivation of others which would serve you well in any field requiring face-to-face communication, such as business (especially entrepreneurship) or marketing; though as you mention you’re working on a B.S. degree, so I would guess it’s in psychology or some sort of behavioral science rather than something like physics or chemistry.