Rhino's: Free Lucky Rabbit's Foot w/ Rub Rabbits, $4.90 games, & more deals

dafunkk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
www.rhinovideogames.com

Cue PETA.

Today in Rhino's, I saw a sign showing a free lucky rabbit's foot w/ purchase of The Rub Rabbits for DS. The clerk showed me a baggy full of colorful dyed rabbit's foot keychains. I don't know if they were faux or real because I didn't examine them. There was no branding on it, though; they're just generic. But if you can't find a cheaper price ($29.99) and want a freebie, here's an option.

They've clearanced Killzone, GoldenEye Rogue Agent, Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (maybe more?) down to $4.90. (At least for PS2 and Xbox, didn't check on GCN version, but probably clearanced too.) There was also a clearance table of miscellaneous things. Xbox Action Replay $14.99, Pelican GC Retro Pad (SNES-style cube controller) $3.90, Sony-brand PSP accessory pouch, gel bracelets, Logitech joystick, TCG booster packs, and various other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

This was at the UCF/Orlando Rhino's, but it's most likely chain-wide.

It's chain wide, I checked the Murfreesboro store yesterday.. the prices are YMMV because I didn't see anything that cheap, most were between $9.99 and $14.99. They had the RE4 chainsaw clearanced to $34.99 (Version 1, the yellow one). There's a lot of clearancing going on so I advise everyone to check out their local Rhino store.

Hmm...be nice if I had a local Rhino store...never heard of them. Checked the website and the nearest one is 3-4 hours south in Kentucky.

The one in Colorado Springs closed Monday morning. Apparently someone in upper management walked in and told the employees to go home because they were closing the store.

I picked up Death By Degrees at mine last week for $4.90. They also have Nanobreaker for the same price, but I'm still trying to decide if it's worth that. :p

They have a lot of GBA/DS games on sale too, tho I don't have a list. Saw that Sigma Star game & the other one Namco released around the same time that's similar in title - one was $10 & the other was $15 I believe. I'll try to pay more attention next time I head in & get a better list if anyone's interested. :)

bread's done
Back