too much adrenaline/sadness/happyness

Mr.Answer

CAGiversary!
Just rambling, went out on an ambulance call tonight--2 year old blue and unresponsive (first time I've ever been on that kind of call usually 80 year olds.) little gal had pnemonia and was in siezure and unresponsive but came back and said 'who you?" to me. Little girl was saved because her dad new infant CPR and kept her alive till we got there.

Please everyone, learn basic first aid and CPR. Please Please Please.

I'm fully trained in CPR.. certified in it, too.. it just expired two years ago. I'm also trained to use the AED.

I'm glad she was okay. How did she "come back" if she was unresponsive and blue when pneumonia? I mean, it's one thing if they're choking, but if they're blue and unresponsive with pneumonia, how'd CPR bring her back? What caused her to go unresponsive anyway?

pneumoinia was diag. at hospital. she chocked on vomit and had to be suctioned, after she siezured her airway was obsturcted most of the time we figure.

[quote name='JimmieMac']But what if she grows up to be the next Hitler?

Then this is all on your head.[/QUOTE]

Her mom didn't have any moustache so I think we (I) am safe

Yeah but you never know.

I mean, it's like this one time, I thought my next door neighbor was a vampire, so late at night I went into his house and drove a wooden stake thru his heart. Guess what. He died.

Who knows how many innocent lives I saved.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah but you never know.

I mean, it's like this one time, I thought my next door neighbor was a vampire, so late at night I went into his house and drove a wooden stake thru his heart. Guess what. He died.

Who knows how many innocent lives I saved.[/QUOTE]

true true, but this little gal looked alot like Shindler so either way I'm good.

[quote name='JimmieMac']But what if she grows up to be the next Hitler?

Then this is all on your head.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

But who will she go after. I think the jews might fight this time.

*in a pleasing baritone*
The statements made in this post do not reflect the opinion of Graystone, CAG, affiliate companies, or any living individual.

bread's done
Back