Was the DOOM MOVIE Really dark in some spots in the movie

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
was the movie really poorly lite or is my DVD going out... SOme parts of the movie its so dark you really cant see what is going on... i think its just the movie is really dark in certain parts of the movie cause when it shows the women in white it isnt dark... also watched transporter 2 and it wasnt dark..

but thought i ask anyways :)

[quote name='slidecage']was the movie really poorly lite or is my DVD going out... SOme parts of the movie its so dark you really cant see what is going on... i think its just the movie is really dark in certain parts of the movie cause when it shows the women in white it isnt dark... also watched transporter 2 and it wasnt dark..

but thought i ask anyways :)[/QUOTE]

It's hiding the suck.

When shooting the film, the cameramen had to keep switching between holding a light or holding the camera. Eventually they started to get lazy and knew the set well enough that they just kept the camera out at all times. The whole process was supposed to immerse the cameramen into the world of Doom. They also were provided with extremely large PDA's.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']It's hiding the suck.[/QUOTE]

I second that. That was a really, really bad movie. And I even had such terribly low expectations for it going in :)

thanks for the help... second there i though my dvd player was getting ready to go out.. yes the movie is very very awful..... i was expecting something better then this

it seems they started out to make a doom movie but in the end of the movie it reminded me more of a ZOMBIE Movie (living dead movie)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought something was wrong. I though I had a bad disc or some shit... it's waaay too dark. You litterally can not see 25% of the film.

[quote name='shipwreck']When shooting the film, the cameramen had to keep switching between holding a light or holding the camera. Eventually they started to get lazy and knew the set well enough that they just kept the camera out at all times. The whole process was supposed to immerse the cameramen into the world of Doom. They also were provided with extremely large PDA's.[/QUOTE]
Pretty funny.:)

[quote name='shipwreck']When shooting the film, the cameramen had to keep switching between holding a light or holding the camera. Eventually they started to get lazy and knew the set well enough that they just kept the camera out at all times. The whole process was supposed to immerse the cameramen into the world of Doom. They also were provided with extremely large PDA's.[/QUOTE]

He should have gotten the duct tape mod.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']It's hiding the suck.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: One of the greatest lines ever. I know to rent it now, I was thinking of buying it just cause of the fact of rock+video game movie. But I'll just get it from netflix in a few months.

bread's done
Back