Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Found in my (new) hometown

japanese_millhouse.jpg

[quote name='Fanboy']Besides, he looks a lot more like Kirk Van Houten:
02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Millhouse will look exactely the same at Kirks age also. Unless he becomes a super steroid buff dude like that one simpson episode.

Laugh it up, suckers. Y'all aint Sean Connery, and are gonna be ugly when you're old, too.

Most of you probably are halfway there as it is.

EDIT: That baby blue track jacket? That's qualifiable as not only hipster fashion in the modern US, but probably hip-hop fashion too. Motherfucker's got more style than your "Pantera" or "Insert $20 Witty Hot Topic Saying About My Sanity" or "My Mother Does My Laundry" shirts. Now if only he could pop n' lock, that would complete my day.

Also, the glasses? Totally rad. Respect!

[quote name='rabbitt']Is he crossing the street with his eyes closed!?[/QUOTE]
It's called being Japanese.

[quote name='mykevermin'] "My Mother Does My Laundry" shirts.[/QUOTE]
Enlighten me. Sounds interesting

[quote name='capitalist_mao']It's called being Japanese.[/quote]

Look at the picture, and tell me you can see any white in his eyes. I understand that slanted eyes are a part of a Japanese person's makeup, but last time I checked, they have eyelids that open and close.

[quote name='rabbitt']Look at the picture, and tell me you can see any white in his eyes. I understand that slanted eyes are a part of a Japanese person's makeup, but last time I checked, they have eyelids that open and close.[/QUOTE]

Rumor has it the Japanese blink too. At least, after the Meiji reformation, so the story goes.

[quote name='rabbitt']Look at the picture, and tell me you can see any white in his eyes. I understand that slanted eyes are a part of a Japanese person's makeup, but last time I checked, they have eyelids that open and close.[/QUOTE]

He blunk.

I've heard stories about people in Japan doing stupid stuff when crossing streets. Namely, never looking where they're going. I know that closing your eyes while crossing the street seems obscene, but if it's in Japan, I might just be able to believe it.

"God knows they're squinters!" - Arrested Development

For the record, I'm japanese, and that guy looks surprisngly a lot like my grandfather.

[quote name='the3rdkey']I wonder if he frequently visits this site?[/QUOTE]

He does. He stopped Cheapyd on the street and said:

"CheapyD-san, who is this guy? I really don't rike his picture! Is that rube on his nightstand?"

The3rdKey.jpg

Do you just walk around all day taking pictures of people?

You are gonna get you ass kicked one of these days when you take a picture of the wrong person.

[quote name='Quackzilla']You are gonna get you ass kicked one of these days when you take a picture of the wrong person.[/QUOTE]

You know he's in Japan, right? Even the fuckin' rockabilly guys in Yoyogi park won't beat you up.

[quote name='mykevermin']You know he's in Japan, right? Even the fuckin' rockabilly guys in Yoyogi park won't beat you up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but the yakuza will beat his ass to death with an umbrella. :)

[quote name='mykevermin']You know he's in Japan, right? Even the fuckin' rockabilly guys in Yoyogi park won't beat you up.[/QUOTE]
They tried to beat up Chris "partyboy" Pontius in the Jackass movie. Or pushed him hard...:lol:

[quote name='Quackzilla'] You are gonna get you ass kicked one of these days when you take a picture of the wrong person.[/QUOTE]

Shiris%20075jpg.jpg

bread's done
Back