Your Top 4 AD Quotes

klwillis45

CAGiversary!
In honor of the ?final? 4 episodes of Arrested Development tonight , please post 4 of your favorite quips.

"I just blue myself"

"Daddy horny, Michael"

"Talk you off what, pop-pop?"

"It's the carpenter who blames his shoddy -
[touches cornballer] stupid corballin' piece of [bleep] "

My all-time favorite hysterical AD "quote" is hard to quote, per se, but it's at the end of ... episode 3.2? Everyone in the family thinks Michael is cowardly, and they all do their version of GOB's chicken cluck, doing it in such a way that just proves these sheltered nimrods have never, ever seen a real chicken in their entire life. They're all scratching around the room, clucking ... hilarious.

"I don't need none of your tired ass country club ya freak bitch!" -Buster as Franklin.

"Her?" - recurring

"We don't talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw"

"Unfortunately, Buster's new found skill did not involve lowering gently"

wait so i thought the show was cancelled and then it says new episodes in november...how many times has this show been cancelled and revived?

"I have pop pop in the attic" (pop pop meaning grandpa to george michael and sex to michael")

After Lupe is fired for having sex with buster-
Lindsay- "can you at least come dustbuster?"
Lupe- "I no dust buster anymore!"
Lindsey- "Fine, I'll dustbuster."
a horrified lupe stares at her, mouth gaping

Tobias: Lindsay, say something to scare me.
Lindsray: fuck me.
Tobias: Nope, nothing. Thanks for trying though.

Certain shows use profanity sparsely and a lot of the comments sound strange when bleeped, this show is one of them. South park, family guy etc. work well with the bleep or, at least, the profanity serves no real purpose and is excessive more than anything.

tobias8wu3xd.jpg

There are a ton of great quotes from when Tobias posed as Mrs. Featherbottom. Bangers in the mouth, anybody ;) :lol:

the one my friend and I use a lot is the one in reference to the ever inflating price of his suit along with the adament "C'MON!"

"fuck you Sitwell!" is another good one

the song by Franklin and Gob (its all quotable and fucking hilarious)

and even though most of the episodes were not as good as the rest "For british eyes only!" and "Mr. F!" were also great

bread's done
Back