$9.99 StarWars: Clone Wars/ Tetris Worlds Combo (Xbox) at BB (B&M)

johnp

CAG Veteran
What: Star Wars: The Clone Wars / Tetris Worlds Combo (Xbox)
Where: Best Buy Aventura - Miami, FL.
They are on a cart on the video game dept aisle with a big yellow tag indicating the $9 price. As of 2/1/04 they were about 12-14 copies left. Though not the greatest games, $10 is still a good deal... unless CC starts selling these for a penny.

(2/2/04) Edit: The stack of 14 copies :shock: has been moved to the "Sale" shelves between games & TV's.

Thanks for posting this.

Ten dollars for a decent Tetris game and a free bonus Star Wars game isn't too bad at all. Next time I go to BB I'll take a look.

[quote name='starman9000']my best buy had it for 69.99[/quote]
[quote name='fifthcore']Yeah I saw that at CC yetersday for $99 what are they thinking[/quote]

did you have a sales associate scan the item? Most of those stores don't update the stickers on items...they come like that from the werehouse.

[quote name='fifthcore']Yeah I saw that at CC yetersday for $99 what are they thinking[/quote]

It's so you don't buy it.

Initially when they were giving away these games with new systems (ie the leftover xboxes with no games) they shipped games seperately to give away with the system (ie not in the box). If they didn't price them they come up as .01 cents (as all items in an inventory have to have some cost); so they priced the games at absurd prices when bought alone, but when you buy a system they come up at .01 so that inventory can be managed.

Can anyone else confirm the Star Wars/Tetris disc for $9.99 at their local BB?

Thanks.

Clone Wars is actually quite fun. If you're a Star Wars fan and like shooters, you really can't go wrong with this title. BB had the GCN version for $14.99, but they are currently out of stock. You might check your local B&M BB. Well worth the $15.

bread's done
Back