CheapyD gets his hands on a DS Lite

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 MadFlava

MadFlava

Sa Da Tay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:27 PM

sweet, I think when the DS lite comes out I will finally buy a Nintendo DS.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#32 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2006 - 04:38 PM

The moment you touch it, you're gonna fingerprint it up like no ones business (or if it was actually someones business, it would be like an iPod, or a PSP).

#33 ryanbph

ryanbph

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:10 PM

thanks for the pics cheapy, but i think i will be sticking with my nintendogs ds

Posted Image

#34 Guest_Apossum_*

Guest_Apossum_*

Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:44 AM

Can't wait to get the lite!

#35 Snake2715

Snake2715

Gotta Have Your Toys...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2006 - 01:56 PM

The slim PS2 came out 4 years after the original, the DS redesign will be out no later than 1.5 years after the original. That's not a smidge.

Sooo.. Is this good or bad? I mean think about it did Sony basically sell you a big cumbersome package for 2.5 years longer than it should of?
-Josh

Posted Image
-courtesy of onetrackmind-

TRADE LIST

#36 WolfPac_Ite

WolfPac_Ite

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:18 AM

No.

There's calendars and DVD's and photo books and camera games of cute Japanese girls with large round breasts to be had and you want some Naruto game?!

Get some easy cash - Click Here!

#37 technic

technic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2006 - 04:56 AM

Here's another image of the DS lite, albeit with not as good focus as CheapyD's picture. This was taken in Shinjuku, use the gaijin hands to approximate size. :)

Posted Image

#38 Zero_Kirby

Zero_Kirby

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:34 AM

DS lite gonna be cool

#39 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:40 AM

I'm going to wait and see on the DS Lite. I wasn't impressed with the early pictures from awhile ago but these new ones look pretty decent. I would however much rather wait and see what its like in person but even then it will be a LONG time before I ditch my current DS for the Lite as I'm happy enough with it.

Even then this is a good move on Nintendo's part to improve the DS (making it a little smaller with better screens) which will certainly put the product into more people's hands. I'm totally cool with that being the DS fanboy I am. :D

New sig coming soon.

#40 jovherye

jovherye

Ultimate Captain Barbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2006 - 07:24 AM

Looks nice, but I'm not sure I would jump on it when it gets released here. Im pretty happy with playing Phoenix Wright on my OLD silver DS.
My Dreamcast still breathes!!!