Win stuff from Turkey Hill

I won the stuffed cow...

Not that I'm complaining but the first time I played this game I busted it in 6 hits and didn't win anything, so I played again and busted it in 7 hits and won the stuffed cow...so this must be random on what you win or do the hits matter? Why would I get rewarded for doing worse the second time around? :)

"Approximate overall odds for winning any prize are dependant upon which version of the game is randomly displayed and the person beating the game."

I wonder if that means a hairy white guy like myself is ineligible for the stuffed cow. Because that is what I want. Dammit. :)

I won a coupon, but I don't know if that'll do me any good... I can't recall ever seeing any Turkey Hill products here in TN. Maybe I need to dig a little deeper.

thanks, I want me a stuffed cow or a scoop!

EDIT: Hell yeah, it took about 30 minutes, but I refreshed that motherfucker until I got a stuffed cow and a scoop.

From that wording I'm not sure if you can get one of each prize per household per 90 days or not, if you can I'll be playing later and get the free ice cream, but either way the cow is going to my gf's address so it's all good as long as I get the cow and scoop!

Bleugh, after digging a little deeper in their site, I've discovered that noone within ~150 miles of my zip code sells Turkey Hill products. And I just won a certificate for a free half gallon of ice cream, too. fuckers.

I got a free half gallon each of Ice Cream and Ice Tea, but darnit I want a stupid Ice cream Scoop.

Edit: I must've played 30 times at least, and I only got $ off coupons, 2 half gallons of ice cream and one half gallon of Ice Tea. BUT NO ICE CREAM SCOOP.

[quote name='sonderiaom']I got a free half gallon each of Ice Cream and Ice Tea, but darnit I want a stupid Ice cream Scoop.

Edit: I must've played 30 times at least, and I only got $ off coupons, 2 half gallons of ice cream and one half gallon of Ice Tea. BUT NO ICE CREAM SCOOP.[/QUOTE]

It took me half an hour to get the ice cream scoop, it's probably the least likely one to get, just keep refreshing and only play if it has to reload the game, that means you're getting a new prize :p.

I got a cow after 20 minutes. Thanks OP!

My winning strategy:

Right click on the game (anywhere) when the marker is on the spot right before the center. Then, position mouse over the button and click rapidly. 95% success rate.

The ice cream scoop is going to be the prize that comes up the least often, considering they have it valued at around $12. The cow tends to be $5 but they will pop up a lot more often, as far as I've played.

I just ended up sending off cows to my friends when I won while aiming for the ice cream scoop. Boy, won't they be surprised in 8 to 10 weeks!

Yeesh. Got perfect 5 times in a row, and got the $1 off coupon every time. -_-

EDIT:
Ya hoo. Got me a cow plush.

Now for that ice cream scoop...

well, i won all 6 prizes in less than 1/2 hour

$1 off 2 1/2 gallon ice teas
$1 off 2 gallon of ice cream
1 free ice tea
1 free ice cream gallon
1 free ice cream scoop
1 free beanie cow

[quote name='Number83']I just scored perfect 500 in 5 games in a row...and got squat! I like WAWA better anyway![/QUOTE]

the score of the game doesnt matter....it doesnt matter how good you do at all...

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I got it perfect like 9 times and keep getting nothing![/QUOTE]

again, like ive said, it doesnt matter how good you do on the game....i won all the prizes in less than 1/2 hour....and i only got it perfect once or twice....

it only matters what version of the game loads when you start....

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Has anyone gotten anything from these guys? I still haven't received my ice cream scooper.[/quote]
Though I never did win an ice cream scoop; that damned cow and a pint or two of ice cream should've been at my door by now. Chances are they won't send anything and hope we forget about it.

[quote name='sonderiaom']Though I never did win an ice cream scoop; that damned cow and a pint or two of ice cream should've been at my door by now. Chances are they won't send anything and hope we forget about it.[/QUOTE]
I thought that ice cream was in the form of a printable coupon? I won a few, but nobody around here accepts "internet coupons".

[quote name='dafoomie']I thought that ice cream was in the form of a printable coupon? I won a few, but nobody around here accepts "internet coupons".[/quote]

It is an internet coupon for a free pint, and no one around here for 200 miles sells it either, but, still the principle ya know?

bread's done
Back