PSP Games $18 @ Walmart (3 titles)

Damnit, currency exchange makes those items even cheaper and I already would have killed to get those at those prices. Oh well.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']put that this is in canada in the title....[/QUOTE]

Well, I listed it in the Canada section of the Regional Deals board. Isn't that enough of an indication or does this also show up in another section of CAG?

it shows up on the front page, so the only way to see its in canada is that little line up at the top, but since most deals arent for canada people assume its universal.

Hey brisk, don't worry, people on this forum like to bitch about everything, you did a good enough job by putting it in the right section, also you didn't say walmart.com so you don't need to clear that up or provide links, and about that ymmv thing, how about all you shove your ymmv up your asses and deal with what you're told...
If you think it's worth looking into, then do it, if not then don't even bother...
If you can't take the time to see if your local walmart has the deal or not, then you aren't that interested...
Stop living by the forum, and instead use it as a tool to aide you in your search for saving money...
-Goatman

That's a pretty sweet deal! I've been looking to pick up Ultiamte Block Party, so I'll have to stop by my local Wal-Mart and see if the deal's still on.

If it helps any other Canadians out there, I know that Wal-Mart has had a bunch of great PSP games in their $18.96 bins since a week or so before Christmas. Most of the better titles have been picked clean and never restocked, but you might want to take a peek at your local Wal-Mart to see what's left.

I know just about every store still has 30 or so copies of MLB, but the real gems like THUG2 and Wipeout Pure are a lot tougher to track down. Still, if your store has them, that'll be the price!

The peterborough wallmart has
Wipeout pure for $18.86
NBA 05
MLB 05
PInball
World champioship poker 2

all on for $18.86

[quote name='videogamejunkie']saw Lumines for $19.99 today. Great game if you don't already have it. Gamerush had it for $14.99 used.[/QUOTE]

A better deal can be found if you get Lumines 19.99 at BB, and if you can get your hands on a GGC that makes it 14.99 + tax for a new copy.

bread's done
Back