God of War $39.99 at Best Buy (now $30 GH)

Homi-Wan

CAG Veteran
God of War on sale for $39.99 at Best Buy.

Gran Turismo is also going for $39.99 too apparently. Their flyer says the sale ends on March 2nd.

I already bought a copy before I thought of this but does anyone want to try going to Futureshop and seeing if they'll give you even further discount for their price maching policy? Apparently it's still regular price there, but I'm not 100% sure they would still beat Best Buy's prices since they're essentially the same company.

---
Signature dropped due to timeout

When the hell are they going to release the Greatest Hits version? With all the awards it has won they should make it some sort of GH Special Edition with some new bonus features.

[quote name='jasonlives13']When the hell are they going to release the Greatest Hits version? With all the awards it has won they should make it some sort of GH Special Edition with some new bonus features.[/QUOTE]

God of War is a lot like Halo - it keeps selling, and it keeps selling at $50, so there's no reason to make it a GH version yet.

[quote name='hegemonyhog']God of War is a lot like Halo - it keeps selling, and it keeps selling at $50, so there's no reason to make it a GH version yet.[/quote] Good point.

Best Buy has dropped the price of "God of War" to 19.99 as of 3/1/06:applause: :bouncy:
Don't forget to use your 10% off BB coupon.....17.99 after coupon!!!

Hmm... I guess Best Buy got notified ahead of time and put up a "sale" until the new price change. No matter. As soon as it's down to GH $30 I'll just get a price protection refund :)

I hate how Canada takes forever to change prices for some GH titles. GoW is still $40 and up at most places around me.

bread's done
Back