This is awesome .. real life Simpsons intro

That was certainly weird to see. They kept true to some of the details like the twins in the band. But as well, they missed one thing at the end, where 'maggie' is supposed to be at the very end and not between 'bart' and 'lisa'.

[quote name='Over easy']Pretty good. Makes me think of "What if Simpsons became a live-action show?"[/QUOTE]

the intro would be the best part

[quote name='cdeener']Since it is from YouTube please next time post it in the YouTube thread.[/QUOTE]

If a video is good enough to merit its own thread, so be it. I don't feel like searching through the crap that gets posted most of the time in those types of threads.

Most people, I'm assuming, don't bother looking at compilation threads, and probably wouldn't have seen this.

did anyone else notice that marge's steering wheel was onthe wrong side of the car? indicating it was probably done in England? that and the maggie being in the wrong spot earlier were the only 2 things wrong that I saw. but it was pretty good.

http://www.waytoblue.com/media/video/the_real_simpsons_330k.asx I was about to post but did a quick search. Better quality though than Youtube.

Yes, it's England, and I thought it was done very well itself. You guys spotted a few things, you can't say much about the driving, since it's because of where it was filmed, but there was another error. The rod that Homer gets in the back of his shirt to throw out the window, well it never really got inside his shirt during his scene.

[quote name='Over easy']Pretty good. Makes me think of "What if Simpsons became a live-action show?"[/quote]

Let's just keep wondering, since I'm sure none of us wanna ever see that come to fruition.

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Wait... if Marge is on the right side of the car because of it being in England, why is Homer on the left??[/QUOTE]
........magic?

the funny thing is that at my school we have the "school news channel" play every day 3rd period and there is always some little videos before and after the actual newspeople talk...and this "real life simpsons" vid was played a few days ago...the cool thing was that i already saw it :D

bread's done
Back