Tekken 5 $19.95 plus $5.95 shipping at J & R Music World

Oh crap, I wonder if this is universal, it would be beautiful to buy with another game right now for $30... *runs and checks GS or EB hoping* :pray:

Someone please tell me that this is $19.99 at BB so I can finally GGC it already. It's still regular price at Fry's and I am sad to say that they no longer carry the joystick bundle :(

Is this even in stock at B&M stores at CC or BB? All the ones I've been t9 are sold out. Sad thing is there could have been some at Walmart. The value games are unorganized and apparently walmart has no way to search store inventory for particular games

Yeah, I don't think this price drop is official. Not yet at least. My local Gamecrazy still has the joystick bundle and I've been waiting for a price drop so that I can buy it already.

Well I got my copy today and Im thinking maybe this has been resealed. I havent opened it yet but from the way the packaging is on the front it looks that way. Can anyone remember if Tekken 5 originally came with the sealed sticker on it, or was this when Sony was phasing that out.

Yes, it had the sealed Sony labeled sticker on top. How's the condition of the game btw? I'm thinking about picking up another copy.

[quote name='1stmoon']Yes, it had the sealed Sony labeled sticker on top. How's the condition of the game btw? I'm thinking about picking up another copy.[/quote]
Not sure Im afraid to open this now that you've told me that. Think Im going to return this and wait for the official drop.

[quote name='1stmoon']Yes, it had the sealed Sony labeled sticker on top. How's the condition of the game btw? I'm thinking about picking up another copy.[/quote]

I bought this in store yesterday (they had a full stack of maybe 10-12 of them). Mine didn't have a sticker on top though, but I opened it anyway. Everything inside looked new. Manual looked untouched and opened like it was new (it had no 'give' as if the spine had been creased already) and the disc was immaculate so I dunno, might have been repackaged or just sent to them that way from wherever the games come from.

Anyone know of any other deals at J&R? I browsed a bit but everything else seemed MSRP or higher.

d'oh... man i went there saturday and they sold out and they restocked again.. dammit! i gotta go again.

bread's done
Back