my berserk anime music video

I just watched it. The song was too long, and it shows in the video because there were long stretches where nothing happens or two character are having a staring contest. Also, AMVs should really have more of a collage effect, with various short clips blending together. This feels like I'm watching the episode with music playing over the show's soundtrack.

And to be honest, I wasn't a fan of the song either.

[quote name='Purple Flames']I just watched it. The song was too long, and it shows in the video because there were long stretches where nothing happens or two character are having a staring contest. Also, AMVs should really have more of a collage effect, with various short clips blending together. This feels like I'm watching the episode with music playing over the show's soundtrack.

And to be honest, I wasn't a fan of the song either.[/QUOTE]

ah thanks for noticing, it was an episode, or two rather, showing that part of the series, rather than just a bunch of clips thrown together. it has a beginning, middle, and end... with a music playing over the shows soundtrack. thats too bad you dont like rhapsody.

bread's done
Back