"Big Love" on HBO: Will you watch?

I guess I will be one of the few (since I DO have HBO) that is going to give it a shot... try to with most HBO series (Rome, Deadwood ,etc) because the quality is better than all networks, although FX is giving them a run for their money

If it is good , Ill continue to watch, if I dont care for it (like with Carnivale) I will do something else with my time

I will give it a try...bill paxton is a decent actor. Nothing great, but he isn't horrible. If it sucks, I won't watch it again, but there isn't much that interest me on TV on sundays at 10pm anyways.

I'll give it a shot-- I was kind of hoping that Ari and friends would be back with a new seasons of Enterouge a little earlier, but I may as well give it a shot since I do pay for the like 19 HBOs, and I can only watch Ice Princess so many times.

Its luxury items like HBO that make me kind of wish I still lived at home so I could con my parents into ordering it and me not having to pay for it. Well I'm definetly getting the DVDs when they come out, I just hope I can avoid any spoilers till then.

[quote name='Brak']Me like Carnivale.[/quote] Carnivale is my 2nd favorite HBO show after Sopranos.

Any one watch the Sopranos tonight?
My money is on that Tony is dead, or soon to be dead.

bread's done
Back