there is a god/santa claus - "the donut burger"

Sleepkyng

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2362369

Homer Simpson would love the newest taste sensation in minor league baseball: the donut burger.

burger_195.jpg

Gateway Grizzlies
Head to a Gateway Grizzlies game and this gut-buster could be yours.

We kid you not. The Gateway Grizzlies of the Frontier League promised to create "Baseball's Best Burger" in time for the team's opener in late May. And they appear to have succeeded.
The ballpark sandwich will include a hamburger topped with sharp cheddar cheese and two slices of bacon -- all between a "bun" made of a sliced Krispy Kreme Original Glazed donut.
If you can find a (loop)hole in your cardiologist's advice, calorie counters predict the monster will set you back about 1,000 calories and 45 grams of fat.

it's things like this that make me miss the good ole' us of a.

brings a tear to my motherfuckin eye. Captilism at its finest.

Hell yeah...

Wrap in a pancake, Dip it in batter, deep fry that... put it in a bowl then fill the bowl with chili. Dump a pound of shredded chedder cheese on that and put it inbetween another bun... Enjoy

Back to the topic at hand
new_puke.gif

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I could swear this was in The Boondocks... "The Itis" episode... I wanna say they called it "The Luther Vandross".

http://www.byroncrawford.com/2005/06/luther_vandross.html[/QUOTE]

beat me too it. its called THE LUTHER. and my gf wants to have one, i dont think itd be good. but yeah, that burger in the OP does not look like the one described in the boondocks. it should be...

a full pound burger pattie covered in cheese
grilled onions
5 strips of bacon
in between two krispy kreme donuts

http://theluther.ytmnd.com/

[quote name='Sleepkyng']the luther actually exists right?[/QUOTE]

You ougtta know; look at your OP.

Also, Krispy Kreme sucks. Shipley's 4 lyfe.

It's not deep fried? pft. must be some kind of terrorist burger.

[quote name='Ledhed']Where are you abouts? I honestly didn't think they existed outside of TX.[/QUOTE]

Probably. Originally from College Station, currently in McAllen ("the valley" as I am told it is cannonized). I don't think I've seen one here, but there are 2 in CS/Bryan, and I've seen them in my travels.

You?

[quote name='Strell']You?[/QUOTE]

DFW, specifically Arlington. Two that I know of in my immediate vicinity, with the oldest one I know of existing in College Station.

One day our proletariat donut chain will rise against its Kremey oppressor, for great justice.

The Boondocks creator? A famous jazz musician invented the Krispy Kreme burger... but I fuckin' forgot which one.

there's nothing wrong with this lol...dont people usually atter going to in n out might have a krispy kreme donut for desert? it actually saves some carbs since you're not eating extra bread with your burger lol

[quote name='Ledhed']You ougtta know; look at your OP.

Also, Krispy Kreme sucks. Shipley's 4 lyfe.[/QUOTE]Shipley's is great, but of course it's not often that I get down around those parts. :cry:

Hell, I have a 20 minute drive ahead of me for either Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts.

Looks and sounds disgusting. Partially because I don't like Krispy Kreme donuts (other donuts are good), and partially because hamburgers make me nautious, but it's a bad combination anyway.

I heard u gotta leave a McGriddle out in the sun for 2 days

then on the 3rd day it rises in fulfillment of the scriptures

[quote name='iheartmetal']beat me too it. its called THE LUTHER. and my gf wants to have one, i dont think itd be good. but yeah, that burger in the OP does not look like the one described in the boondocks. it should be...

a full pound burger pattie covered in cheese
grilled onions
5 strips of bacon
in between two krispy kreme donuts

http://theluther.ytmnd.com/[/QUOTE]

It actually says 1 hamburger not 1 pound, but doesn't matter. It still looks disgusting.

I can't stand Krispy Kreme donuts. They are way overrated.

Once you have had a donut from Hans' Bakery in Anoka, MN, everything else tastes like shit. I still can't find anything that even compares to the taste, texture, flavor, and fulfillment of a Hans' Bakery donut (or cookie for that matter).

bread's done
Back