Anyone watching that show, black white

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 04:56 PM

Maybe they looked much different in person than how they were photographed by the cameras, but I had difficulty believing that ANYONE was fooled by what appeared to be a community-theatre-calibre application of pancake makeup.

I saw a part where the two black people, dressed as white people, were in some kind of discussion group with other white people talking about stuff... the black woman didn't look AT ALL like a white person, just a very light skinned black person, and the black guy just looked like Dave Chapelle trying to be white.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#32 GuilewasNK

GuilewasNK

No gimmicks necessary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:19 PM

I saw a part where the two black people, dressed as white people, were in some kind of discussion group with other white people talking about stuff... the black woman didn't look AT ALL like a white person, just a very light skinned black person, and the black guy just looked like Dave Chapelle trying to be white.

I think if they do this again they have to pick people who pull the look off much better. The white girl is the only one who really looks convincing.

Posted Image

It is illegal to assault the internet. - Xi Yanchun

click for my list ---> Posted Image RPGS added!

#33 SpottedNigel

SpottedNigel

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:37 PM

QFT, I started to watch this show then I saw how fucking dumb it was. Instead of trying to do anything good to further us as a people. They play both sides of the race card and let people think what they think already. For example the black guy thinks people moves out of their way on the sidewalk cause they were black. But the white thinks they moved cause there was no room. See the shows proves nothing, it just lets people sit at home and go that dumb fucking honkey, cracker, or ninja don't know what they are talking about.

wait wait wait... you actually spelt out ninja? Dumb mother shaq-fuer

#34 jaykrue

jaykrue

Professor Of Pimpology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:56 PM

I think if they do this again they have to pick people who pull the look off much better. The white girl is the only one who really looks convincing.

I dunno. I thought the black father was, at the very least, passable. His light complexion made him a bit convincing... despite the high forehead.
My new fave anime: Lucky Star

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Prostitution is a combination of sex & free enterprise. Which of those are you opposed to? -SensibleErection

I don't date women with more than zero children -jaykrue

#35 botticus

botticus

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:08 PM

It's the features... the black family painted up white looks like a very light-skinned black family. The white dad has the opposite problem, while the mom is somewhat passable. I'm just not sure I would buy them as the opposite race, particularly with a camera crew following them around.