5 replies to this topic

#1 PittsburghAfterDark

PittsburghAfterDark

Registered Sex Offender

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:27 AM

Woman Gets Beer From Her Kitchen Faucet

Mon Mar 13, 6:30 PM ET
OSLO, Norway - It almost seemed like a miracle to Haldis Gundersen when she turned on her kitchen faucet this weekend and found the water had turned into beer.

Two flights down, employees and customers at the Big Tower Bar were horrified when water poured out of the beer taps.

By an improbable feat of clumsy plumbing, someone at the bar in Kristiandsund, western Norway, had accidentally hooked the beer hoses to the water pipes for Gundersen's apartment.

"We had settled down for a cozy Saturday evening, had a nice dinner, and I was just going to clean up a little," Gundersen, 50, told The Associated Press by telephone Monday. "I turned on the kitchen faucet and beer came out."

However, Gundersen said the beer was flat and not tempting, even in a country where a half-liter (pint) can cost about 25 kroner ($3.75) in grocery stores.

Per Egil Myrvang, of the local beer distributor, said he helped bartenders reconnect the pipes by telephone.

"The water and beer pipes do touch each other, but you have to be really creative to connect them together," he told local newspapers.

Gundersen joked about having the pub send up free beer for her next party.

"But maybe it would be easier if they just invited me down for a beer," she said.

Magic Faucet
What do you call a religion where people believe if they murder non-believers they get to rape 72 virgins?

#2 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:33 PM

God, I dream of that happening to me.
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#3 sblymnlcrymnl

sblymnlcrymnl

married ... with children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:40 PM

Wow, that would suck. Especially if you were, say, taking a shower.

#4 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:08 PM

Wow, that would suck. Especially if you were, say, taking a shower.

I don't know, it would be pretty cool at first though.
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#5 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:12 PM

Beer is overrated.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#6 ShadowRayden

ShadowRayden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2006 - 08:15 PM

Beer is overrated.

You don't know the half of it.
Later Days!

My Games
My DVD's