Exclusive offer for CAGs in CO from Game Crazy

GameCrazyCO

CAG Veteran
Hey Everyone,
Thanks to some hard work by some of the CAGs on this board, I'm proud to offer the first official Game Crazy deal exclusively for Colorado CAGs.
Starting today, any CAG who comes into any Colorado Game crazy and mentions cheapassgamer.com will recieve an extra 20% on their first trade.

Here are the details, exceptions etc. on the deal:
-This does not apply to consoles
-You will have to set up a basic account since you have to have an account to trade with us anyway. This will consist of your name, phone number and address.
-You do NOT have to have an MVP card with us in order to get this deal. While we believe that our MVP card is a great value to our customers, we have also read about people at different stores trying to make an MVP a requirement for deals such as the buy 2, get 1 free sale, the recent price drops, etc. I just want to make it clear that the MVP is not a requirement, even though we'd love it if you got one. If anyone at a Game Crazy tries to tell you different, please PM me with what store you were at and who you talked to and I'll get that info up to the District Manager.
-We have a policy of pricematching trade values with any area game store. Yes, this deal is stackable with pricematching.

You can hit www.gamecrazy.com to find a store near you and we're looking forward to seeing you in there!

I talked to one of the managers about this today, and essentially while you're only officially only supposed to get 20% on the first trade, if you talk to most of the managers they'll hook you up with the bonus as often as they can, just because they want to get business in the door.
If they're willing to do that, then it turns into a pretty damn good deal.

Does this stack with the MVP card? Last week I got $20 for both Geist and Romance X, if that was bumped to $24 you CO fellas have a good deal

Dave

Yeah, I thought about that and unfortunately it doesn't stack on the trade in values. Effectively for non MVP members, you get the 20% bonus credit, and if you're an MVP you get the 20% bonus and the 10% off used. It's not as good a deal for MVP members, but it's better than nothing.

I tried this out last week at the game crazy in littleton and the guy there had no idea what I was talking about. Went on and did it though since my X-box crapped out and I needed games for the 360.

I haven't heard anything about it being called off, but I'll ask the GM at the store I just started at in a little bit. They're in the process of changing DM's as the old one moved over to the Hollywood side. I know that if anyone in Co Springs comes into the store when I'm working, I'll hook them up for sure. The GM is all for doing anything (within reason) to try to get people to come in.

bread's done
Back