Photo
- - - - -

The Shield Season 5 *Spoilers*

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WAJedi

WAJedi

Posted 15 March 2006 - 04:59 AM

I'll put this in spoiler tags just to stay on the safe side...

Spoiler

Now they are promoting next week's episode as the season finale. If i'm not mistaking, I thought they ordered 23 episodes for this season. Does anyone know if they are just taking a break from it for a bit to run thief and then finish the season, or is there going to be a full season break?
Posted Image

#2 Ikohn4ever

Ikohn4ever

No Women, No Children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:04 AM

I'll put this in spoiler tags just to stay on the safe side...

Spoiler

Now they are promoting next week's episode as the season finale. If i'm not mistaking, I thought they ordered 23 episodes for this season. Does anyone know if they are just taking a break from it for a bit to run thief and then finish the season, or is there going to be a full season break?

I have heard there were goin to be eps in the Winter or 2007 and there is a Shield thread.
"Men have become the tools of their tools." - Thoreau
Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games

#3 WAJedi

WAJedi

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:18 AM

Ah, figured it would be up top cause of the new episode on tongiht and all....will have to look for it
Posted Image

#4 ryanbph

ryanbph

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:08 PM

I am pretty sure they are due back in the fall...this break will help determine if the fall shows will be the end or not...before the first episode sale aired this year, shawn ryan was leaning towards having forrest take down the strike team. In the middle of the season he was on the fence, as he still likes the show, and future story arcs. Hopefully over the next couple of months he will realize how great the show is, and keep it on air for a couple more seasons.

I believe thief, and rescue me will air b4 it comes back, maybe nip tuck as well

Posted Image