Chris Benoit's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say hello to The Crippler

518sg.jpg

Perhaps the most respected wrestler in the WWE today (along with Kurt Angle), Chris Benoit has made a living by being one of the most technically sound wrestlers ever. His incredible work rate and ability to successfully incorporate a variety of submission manuevers into his matches have made him one of the best.

He was born Chris Benoit on May 21, 1967 in Montreal, Canada. Then later moved to Edmonton with his family as a child. Upon graduation from high school he began to make the 3 and a half hour drive down to Calgary on a daily basis to begin his wrestling education in Stu Hart's dungeon.

Benoit then competed as a member of Stampede wrestling for awhile before he began touring all of Canada, Mexico and Japan as the Pegasus Kid. Benoit achieved mild success wrestling in Stampede winning the tag titles and Mid-Heavweight title on several occasions. He achieved international success in 1990 by defeating Jushin Liger for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight title in Japan and then in early 1991 in Mexico by defeating Valliano III for the UWA World Light-Heavyweight title.

Chris Benoit's next move was to the WCW, however he struggled to move up the card there and was released within a year. So, he signed with the ECW. Benoit found some success in ECW, feuding with Sabu and then winning the ECW Tag Team titles with Dean Malenko, however he soon after left to go back to Japan.

On his second major tour of Japan, The Pegasus Kid had many great matches with The Black Tiger (Eddie Guerrero), and eventually received a WWF try-out. However, in 1996 Benoit, along with Guerrero, joined the WCW instead.

Benoit's second run with WCW was far more successful as soon after his arrival he joined the Four Horsemen and began a feud with Kevin Sullivan... that spilled off camera. Benoit was taken with Kevin Sullivan's real wife "Woman" in WCW, and eventually she divorced Sullivan and married Chris Benoit (and you thought Edge was bad). After a brutal feud with Kevin Sullivan concluded, Benoit went on to feud with many of his friends from Japan and ECW, including Chris Jericho and Dean Malenko.

Benoit would resume fighting Kevin Sullivan again finally defeating him in a retirement match at the 1997 WCW Bash at the Beach. Benoit continued feuding with Dean Malenko, and unsuccessfully atempted to take the US Title from DDP on numerous occasions. Following that, Chris Benoit defeated Booker T at a house show for the TV title (the irony) but shortly after lost it back to him at another house show. In June of 1998, Benoit and Booker T began their infamous "Best of 7" series for the WCW TV Title. Later that year Ric Flair returned and reformed the Four Horsemen with Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko and Steve MiMichael.

Benoit began to fade into the WCW Tag division as politics ran rampant and stars like Hogan, Nash, and Goldberg ran the show. Fortunately Benoit and Malenko were able to capture the tag titles for a brief period of time.

Lucky for the Crippler his run in the tag division was fairly short, and in August of 1999 he defeated David Flair for the US Title, only to drop it a month later to Sid Vicious. However, the next night on Nitro Benoit defeated Rick Steiner for the TV Title. The chaotic state of WCW was at play though, and the title went back to Steiner a month later. Benoit then defeated Scott Hall to win the US Title back, dropping it again less than two weeks later to Jeff Jarrett.

It became clear to Benoit that WCW was headed in the wrong direction. Despite his intentions to leave the company he defeated Sid Vicious for the WCW World Title, only to part ways with WCW the very next day.

On an early 2000 episode of Raw, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero and Perry Saturn debuted as The Radicalz.

Beniot didn't have to wait nearly as long to win gold in the WWF as he did in the WCW. At Wrestlemania 2000 he defeated Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho in a triple threat match to win Kurt's Intercontinental title, and unlike WCW he'd hold the title until June 21st when he dropped it to Rikishi.

Benoit continued to feud with many of the main eventers in the WWF, including Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Triple H and at that time the WWF Champion The Rock. Yet he was pushed back down to the upper-middle card shortly after.

At Armageddon 2000, Benoit defeated Billy Gunn to win the IC Title again, but shortly after dropped it to Chris Jericho at the Royal Rumble. Benoit again appeared to be going nowhere, until good fortune kicked in again and he began a huge feud with Kurt Angle.

Benoit and Kurt fought in a series of amazing matches at every major ppv from Wrestlemania X-7, to their 30 Minute Submission Iron Match at Backlash 2001, and finally their 2 out of 3 falls match at Judgement Day.

After finishing his feud with Kurt it was apparent that Benoit was destined for better things, and he returned to the title picture feuding with Steve Austin. Then tragedy struck and Benoit was sigelined for a year with a severe neck injury.

When Benoit returned the WWF was gone, as the company had turned into the WWE and Benoit was drafted to the Smackdown Brand; however, Benoit began his comeback by assaulting Steve Austin on Raw, the man who had sidelined him with the neck injury (although in reality it was an injury that had bothered him for years), and then turning on Ric Flair to team with Eddie Guerrero.

Benoit then defeats RVD for the IC title on a July episode of Raw, before jumping to Smackdown, with the belt. Benoit drops the belt back to RVD at Summerslam. Benoit then begins his quest for the WWE Title.

After feuding with Taker, Kurt Angle (again), Edge, Rikishi and Rey Mysterio Benoit seems destined for another title shot, but instead he ends up winning the tag titles with Kurt Angle. Many begin to wonder if Benoit will ever get another World Title shot.

Finally, at Armageddon 2002, Benoit defeats longtime friend Eddie Guerrero to win an Undisputed title shot. On the next episode of Smackdown Chris Benoit defeats the Undisputed Champ Kurt Angle in a non-title match. Benoit continues his feud with Kurt, but never wins the title and is eventually pushed back down the card due to the emergence of Brock Lesnar.

2003 came and went as Benoit sat in the upper-mid card never getting a shot at the gold again, until he finally defeated John Cena to get a title shot at Brock Lesnar, Lesnar would win...

Enter 2004, with many having written Benoit off for good as one of those great superstars who would NEVER win the big one.

On January 25, 2004, Chris Benoit entered the Royal Rumble at #1. Benoit stunned the world and won the Royal Rumble, and earned a WWE Title shot at Wrestlemania XX.

Benoit then jumps over to Raw, declaring he will face Triple H at Wrestlemania, alas Shawn Michaels interferes in matters and decides that it should be HE who faces Triple H at Wrestlemania. So, for the first time ever we have a triple threat main event headlining Wrestlemania. At this point most have again ruled Benoit out as the potential champion, as now HBK or HHH can pin each other and Benoit can come so close, yet fall just short again.

Benoit continues winning matches, building momentum headed into Wrestlemania XX with clean wins over Ric Flair, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy and even Batista. Finally Wrestlemania XX arrives.

The conclusion of the championship match sees Chris Benoit tossing Shawn Michaels, in a symbolic manner, as if to say he's eliminated the final opponent from the Rumble standing in his way of the title, and then does the unthinkable and makes Triple H tap out. Chris Benoit is the WWE World Champion. An emotional celebration with long-time friend Eddie Guerrero ensues.

43390159zb.jpg

Chris Benoit had finally proven everyone wrong, by winning the big one.

Benoit wasn't content though. Only a month later, he and Edge won the World Ta Team titles, and successfully defended both them and his World Championship for over a month.

Benoit defended his title several more times successfully against Triple H, including in a 60 man Iron Man match on Raw. But, it was Triple H's disciple Randy Orton, who brought an end to Benoit's reign at Summerslam.

Since then the rest of Benoit's career reads like a re-run. You're all familiar with the song and dance, he continues to threaten at the title, only to be pushed back down the card again. Along the way he has feuded with the same handful of opponents again and again, once and awhile adding a new name to the list of tap-out victims. The various titles have come and gone, and many begin to wonder if Benoit will ever hold the WWE Title again. Fortunately, no one will wonder if Benoit will ever win the big one at all.

Some of Benoit's matches:

Pegasus Kid vs Black Tiger

Pegasus Kid vs Black Tiger II

Benoit & Malenko vs Guerrero & Jericho

Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle in a 30 minute Iron Man match

Been watching a lot of old ECW Hardcore TV episodes from late 96/early 97 and Benoit gets mentioned a good 2-3 times every show when they show the commercials for Extreme Warfare Vol. 1. Everytime I see him break Sabu's neck it amazes me that the damage wasn't worse. On that note...

Benoit breaks Sabu's neck

Just upped, not sure how long it'll take to get approved or how long it'll stay up.

I still think it is beyond dumb that the Benoit/Booker T feud doesn't get a final send-off at Wrestlemania.

Great choice for the topic ZL.

You and me both, WWE dropped the ball on that one big time. One FINAL Benoit vs Booker T match, 2 out of 3 falls, then after WM send Booker back to Raw during the next roster change.

At last night's OVW taping, Henry Godwin made his return in a dark match
:shock: I can't even say anything to that. I suppose I *can* say that I hope whomever wrote that made a simple mistake, and it's not the same person. If it really is, then I'm convinced that the WWE really hates its fans, because there would be no other way that could happen in a world where wrestling companies want to make their fans happy.

Just saw those Candace Michelle photos (thanks Guile...kinda).

I realized while looking at them that the reason Gail Kim's nude photos for the Korean cell phone company were so good was because she looked like she was having a fun time doing them. Would it kill some of these bitches to crack a smile?

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Just saw those Candace Michelle photos (thanks Guile...kinda).

I realized while looking at them that the reason Gail Kim's nude photos for the Korean cell phone company were so good was because she looked like she was having a fun time doing them. Would it kill some of these bitches to crack a smile?[/quote]

EXACTLY.:applause:

I never understood why a smile is frowned upon.

That's why I can't usally can't stand Playboy stuff. No smiliing, just typical euro-fashion model crap expressions and poses. Terrible lighting.

The Gail Kim photos weren't airbrushed to death and there was nice bright lighting and looked like she was having fun.

In general, the best photos of Divas have always been from other mags like Maxim and Stuff.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Just saw those Candace Michelle photos (thanks Guile...kinda).

I realized while looking at them that the reason Gail Kim's nude photos for the Korean cell phone company were so good was because she looked like she was having a fun time doing them. Would it kill some of these bitches to crack a smile?[/QUOTE]

whoa have a link to gails pics...

and thanks guile for the links..

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I never understood why a smile is frowned upon. [/QUOTE]

because seductive looks sell magazines, not smiles

americanwedding.jpg

"See this one? She's saying.. hey there.. hey big boy!"

Hogan was on Howard Stern this morning... most the interview focused on Brooke who was also there but he also touched on some good stuff. And told a couple old stories. I also find it funny that he fucked up don vito after he gropped brooke.

[quote name='onetrackmind']Hogan was on Howard Stern this morning... most the interview focused on Brooke who was also there but he also touched on some good stuff. And told a couple old stories. I also find it funny that he fucked up don vito after he gropped brooke.[/quote]

Dude must have had a death wish. I wonder if Hogan will appear at Wrestlemania?

Benoit definitely deserves another reign as champ, besides Angle, hes the only other one who could bring credibility to the title. Excellent topic.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Dude must have had a death wish. I wonder if Hogan will appear at Wrestlemania?[/QUOTE]

Hogan busted Don Vito open supposedly. Hogan also talked about other times were he got pissed off and legitimately hurt someone. They said they wanted to bring him back in to just talk about old road stories.

Hogan didnt mention WM at all, but it would be awesome to see him there. I still mark out to Hogan.

Pulled this from a site...

"In yet another interview with Bubba The Love Sponge, Hulk Hogan said that his only scheduled role for WrestleMania weekend is to induct "Mean" Gene Okerlund into the Hall Of Fame. Hogan told Vince recently, "If anything comes up interesting, match wise or an opponent, give me a shout-out and we'll see if we can hook it up." The Hulkster said he has yet to hear back about a match possibility. Reports, however, suggest that Hulk Hogan turned down the possibility of a "Legends Match" with Greg "The Hammer" Valentine. Other reports state that WWE was, at one point, looking into running either Hulk Hogan vs. The Big Show or Hulk Hogan vs. Dalip. It is not known if he was ever actually offered one of those opponents."

I also know that hogan was pitching an Austin/Hogan Match for WM but never heard anything more about it.

LOL anyone see that Simon Diamond went to CWS training camp to fuck with AJ and Torberg? Ozzie Guillen came in and gave him a chair shot after he demanded a roster spot

Got a link to that? That sounds excellent. Now if they could only (1) get rid of David Young entirely and (2) give the Diamonds an opportunity (c'mon, you're telling me you can't use Elix fucking Skipper in a higher spot than jobber?!?!)

[quote name='guyver2077']whoa have a link to gails pics...

and thanks guile for the links..[/quote]

Just search for them in Google Image Search. They are super easy to find.

[quote name='mykevermin']Got a link to that? That sounds excellent. Now if they could only (1) get rid of David Young entirely and (2) give the Diamonds an opportunity (c'mon, you're telling me you can't use Elix fucking Skipper in a higher spot than jobber?!?!)[/quote]

David Young is, without a doubt, the most boring person on the entire TNA roster. As Matt Morgan would say, he s-s-sucks.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Whoops, didn't see this topic here.

You got a couple of red X's.

I think this might have been one of the pics...
[/quote]

argh, I had a feeling the pictures didn't load properly, hopefully CAG is back to functioning properly today, I'll try to edit those immediately

EDIT: The middle picture just is not correcting itself, lame... I'm gonna try to go through imageshack methinks

[quote name='mykevermin']
At last night's OVW taping, Henry Godwin made his return in a dark match
:shock: I can't even say anything to that. I suppose I *can* say that I hope whomever wrote that made a simple mistake, and it's not the same person. If it really is, then I'm convinced that the WWE really hates its fans, because there would be no other way that could happen in a world where wrestling companies want to make their fans happy.[/quote]

On the contrary Myke, that's great. If I'm not mistaken H.O.G. suffered a major injury that was supposed to be career ending, so it's nice to see he's recovering. Hopefully this means the return of Mideon as well!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']LOL anyone see that Simon Diamond went to CWS training camp to fuck with AJ and Torberg? Ozzie Guillen came in and gave him a chair shot after he demanded a roster spot[/quote]

I saw it this morning on Cold Pizza too. Funny stuff.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']On the contrary Myke, that's great. If I'm not mistaken H.O.G. suffered a major injury that was supposed to be career ending, so it's nice to see he's recovering. Hopefully this means the return of Mideon as well![/QUOTE]

While I don't wish harm upon (most) wrestlers, that doesn't mean that I want to see them on my tv. By your logic, you'd be happy if WWE signed back Sid Vicious?

This thread has made me realize how far Chris Benoit has fallen.

The man needs a major push in a bad way. I remember how major it was when he first came to WWE, and now hes kind of been pushed down to midcard status.

[quote name='mykevermin']While I don't wish harm upon (most) wrestlers, that doesn't mean that I want to see them on my tv. By your logic, you'd be happy if WWE signed back Sid Vicious?[/quote]

Hmm, yes I suppose by that logic I'd be happy to see Sid back, but like in most cases my logic is circumstantial. In the case of Mark Cantebury, I felt bad for the guy having his career cut short. In the case of Sid, I thought it was probably for the best. This is the guy who attempted to ruin the end of Wrestlemania afterall. Sid has always been out for only Sid, although I would be interested to see what WWE would do with him today. Hell, I'd rather see Sid on Smackdown, than say Mark Henry. I'm sure they'd work for the same price too...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Hmm, yes I suppose by that logic I'd be happy to see Sid back, but like in most cases my logic is circumstantial. In the case of Mark Cantebury, I felt bad for the guy having his career cut short. In the case of Sid, I thought it was probably for the best. This is the guy who attempted to ruin the end of Wrestlemania afterall. Sid has always been out for only Sid, although I would be interested to see what WWE would do with him today. Hell, I'd rather see Sid on Smackdown, than say Mark Henry. I'm sure they'd work for the same price too...[/QUOTE]

I agree with you regarding HOG's career. I was hoping the WWE would further develop Southern Justice when I first saw them debut. Excellent team.

Oh man I nearly forgot about Southern Justice. They could've been great, but I believe that was when Mark C/Henry O got hurt, Mideon fell to the darkside (nothing like Vader) and the angle was scrapped. I'd much rather see Southern Justice as Vince McMahon's lackeys than the Spirit Squad. Yet, it seems today that WWE's product is no longer out to entertain, but to insult, annoy and cater to Vince McMahon's perverted fantasies.

Anywho, WM Hall of Fame spoiler, the next inductee is:

The Blackjacks, ya... odd choice

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Oh man I nearly forgot about Southern Justice. They could've been great, but I believe that was when Mark C/Henry O got hurt, Mideon fell to the darkside (nothing like Vader) and the angle was scrapped. I'd much rather see Southern Justice as Vince McMahon's lackeys than the Spirit Squad. Yet, it seems today that WWE's product is no longer out to entertain, but to insult, annoy and cater to Vince McMahon's perverted fantasies.

Anywho, WM Hall of Fame spoiler, the next inductee is:

The Blackjacks, ya... odd choice
[/QUOTE]

An odd choice but one that I like. I was a fan of...how shall I say this to avoid the spoilers (much like the way I tried to post Henry Godwin in a spoiler yet everybody responded to it w/out spoiler tags)? I really was rooting for the most recent derivative of that inductee, and was rather upset that it never worked out.

[quote name='onetrackmind']Hogan was on Howard Stern this morning... most the interview focused on Brooke who was also there but he also touched on some good stuff. And told a couple old stories. I also find it funny that he fucked up don vito after he gropped brooke.[/QUOTE]

I gotta say after hearing him on the radio between Howard and Bubba, Hogan seems to be a pretty decent down to earth guy. I honestly pictured him as some ex wrestling great constatnly throwing diva fits.

[quote name='onetrackmind']Hogan busted Don Vito open supposedly. Hogan also talked about other times were he got pissed off and legitimately hurt someone. They said they wanted to bring him back in to just talk about old road stories.

Hogan didnt mention WM at all, but it would be awesome to see him there. I still mark out to Hogan.[/QUOTE]

He said he's gonna be there for the HOF stuff but wasnt ruling out a match the next night. He mentioned one WM where he wasnt suppose to wrestle but at the last sec did.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I realized while looking at them that the reason Gail Kim's nude photos for the Korean cell phone company were so good was because she looked like she was having a fun time doing them. Would it kill some of these bitches to crack a smile?[/QUOTE]

Wait a second.... you mean to tell me there are NUDES of Gail Kim out there and nobody ever told me about them?

Link please? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Some interesting TNA rumors from Gerwick.net... they tend to be very spotty with their reports so take this with a pinch of salt.

[quote name='Gerwick.net']Reports have indicated that Jeff Jarrett has been extremely moody in recent weeks. Some have stated that he has been heard in the back praising the extended contracts that were offered to AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels a while back and then moments later complain about how much they are being paid and that it was a bad move. While this is not being reported as fact, Jeff Jarrett is allegedly hooked on Xanax as well as using recreational drugs such as cocaine after shows. Whiles drugs and wrestling are not uncommon bed fellows, in a recent interview Dixie Carter stated that the only abuser of any drugs in TNA was Raven. It seems funny for Carter to single out one wrestler when it has been reported and confirmed by a number of sources that these actions are not done solely by Jarrett, but he has been known to participate in these activities with other members of the roster after shows at the Double Tree Hotel in Orlando. Seems like TNA may want to take a page out of the WWE’s book and begin random Drug Testing. With that being said, TNA would be hard pressed to punish other users if actions are not addressed with their “premier talent.”

- BG James recently addressed a payment issue with Jeff Jarrett. BG and Jarrett go way back to the days of Double J and the Roadie back in ’94. BG was so loyal to Jeff in fact, that back in ’94, BG left the then WWF with Jarrett over a situation between Jeff and the WWF. The payment issue that arose was that BG wanted both Kip and he to receive equal pay. Kip came on later as a “Premier Talent” and was offered a substantially larger amount of money than what BG first came on for, again sighting his closeness with Jarrett. BG offered the argument that they have made millions of dollars together in the past and the amount of money asked was minimal given the return the two of them could draw. Jeff refused to pay BG anymore money. After an exchange of words, Jarrett said he would take the money that he was giving to Kip and give it to BG and that BG could explain to Kip why he is making less money. BG said if he does that he will walk from TNA.

- Speaking of BG, he and many others in the TNA locker room are not fans of Bubba Ray. In fact, he has called the former ECW and WWE tag team champion a “bully” and a “pussy.” He was heard telling the boys that “Bubba is a bully in the ring but if you hit him back, he is a pussy and won't do anything back to you”. Bubba has been criticized heavily in the back since their September debut with TNA. Some of the most evident liberties that he has taken include the chops in the leg to AMW in their first match on Spike TV as well as the beatings he put on Eric Young of Team Canada. Young was scene sporting a few welts on his face and chest following their match up with Team 3D on the Impact Primetime Special. Bubba continues to garner criticism for costing Team 3D politically and financially. Bubba was fingered as the cause to why they ended negotiations with WWE as well as the vocal one burying the WWE as well as other instances like claiming to need a raise in pay after “winning” a tournament in Japan. Many feel that Bubba is strictly going through the motions. Several sources have indicated that Bubba has not only lost a step in the ring, but has let himself go physically as well. On the flip side, D-Von is well liked and respected. One of the more interesting moments took place in September when D-Von approached Gail Kim to apologize for yanking her hair so hard during their debut match. Gail Kim responded rather snobbish stating that she was a worker, but D-Von again apologized none the less.

- Andy Douglas of the Naturals is in the doghouse for an incident that occurred at a recent Hermie Sadler UWF/TNA show. It was reported that Douglas was not at the hotel as required to catch the shuttle to the airport for their next show.

- Despite several reports, Lance Hoyt is not being sent to Puerto Rico as a means of punishment for his match with Matt Bentley this past Sunday at Destination X. Sources have indicated that the opportunity was presented to Hoyt prior to his match.

- Sources have also indicated that PWInsider’s Mike Johnson is given TNA information directly from TNA’s own Jeremy Borash. Borash who is a close friend of Jarrett’s and previews to a lot of insider information, has handed information over as a favor to help promote his own agenda. Borash used PWInsider to assist him in selling his Forever Hardcore DVD, and as a result, he allowed Johnson to appear as an on camera expert on ECW. Who is responsible for leaking more information than Borash? The answer Scott D’Amore, who frequents “The Landing Strip” Strip Club in Detroit. D'Amore has been sited in several stories from locals for leaking key storylines and swerves during his several visits there.

- Following GERWECK.NET breaking the Sting coming to TNA story (while other “reliable” sources tried to down play it or report it as a “rumor”), information within in the company has been tightly guarded. More often than not, the wrestlers are not informed of the direction of the show nor are they informed on who is coming. In fact, Scott Steiner wasn't backstage at the Destination X PPV like previous stars such as Christian Cage. Steiner arrived shortly before his planned spot and allowed no time for Internet reports to pick up on it.

- TNA decided to run a house show in Detroit since many on the card are able to drive to the arena (Sabin, Petey Williams, Rhino, etc.)

- TNA agents are told to refrain from socializing with the talent and distance themselves from them as much as possible.

- Many within the TNA locker room feel they are underpaid and under utilized. Many have approached management with pay increase requests of a few more dollars only to be welcomed with the canned statement “We cannot afford that right now. We are $22 Million in the hole right now”. Several of the wrestlers are deeply offended because shortly there after, TNA usually signs a “premier talent” to an inflated rate of pay, most of the time several times over the annual rate of pay of the talents that are responsible for putting the company on the map.

- The standard TNA contract is a 1 year contract with an option to roll over into year 2 and year 3. TNA can only roll into the next year of the contract if the talent is contacted in writing 90 days prior to the expiration. If TNA fails to notify the talent anytime after the 90 day period, the talent reserves the right to negotiate a new contract or to decline resigning with the company. At no time can the talent opt out of the contract prior to the 90 day period nor can they refuse re-opting of the contract if notified within the 90 period. In layman's terms, if after 9 months TNA doesn't let the talent know they are being resigned to an additional year, they are free to negotiate with TNA and outside companies such as the WWE. TNA has tried to remove this clause from many of the new contracts because all too often the talents are signed at different times and it becomes tough on management to not let someone slip through their fingers. Examples of this happening in recent years including Abyss, Monty Brown, AJ Styles, and Sonny Siaki who opted not to re-sign and head to the WWE instead.[/quote]

[quote name='Demolition Man']Wait a second.... you mean to tell me there are NUDES of Gail Kim out there and nobody ever told me about them?

Link please? :drool: :drool: :drool:[/quote]

As I said before, a quick Google Image Search (with the SafeSearch filter turned off) will yield immediate results.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']I gotta say after hearing him on the radio between Howard and Bubba, Hogan seems to be a pretty decent down to earth guy. I honestly pictured him as some ex wrestling great constatnly throwing diva fits.[/quote]

Ever catch his show on VH1? Comes off the same way on that show as well, which I believe is headed into its second season right now.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']
Maybe Skinner will be next[/QUOTE]
I belive he has been working for the WWE for a bit, just back stage.

EDIT: yeah he has been an agent with the WWE since 2004.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']As I said before, a quick Google Image Search (with the SafeSearch filter turned off) will yield immediate results.[/QUOTE]

nice i didnt know there was a filter on google..

i did a search and found only a few nice topless pics..

There's an interview up on wwe.com with Shannon Moore here. Not surprisingly, when asked what he has been doing for the past 9 months, no mention of TNA was made by name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back