Damn, where am I going to keep these two cocks?

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Ah, Japan...they have products for all my needs!

doublecock.jpg

Lesson learned today: Japan likes to drink cock. And seemingly, two cocks. The funny thing to me: It says "Made in Japan" in English.

[quote name='Stoneage']The funny thing to me: It says "Made in Japan" in English.[/QUOTE]

I saw that to it made me :lol: I guess Japan loves the cock.

Cock supposed to be short for Peacock the brand name. Or is it the name or a drink or type of drink. Like Soda fountain or something.

[quote name='alongx']Well, while I don't know where you can keep your cocks, I can tell you where to fill all of your cock ring needs.[/QUOTE]

LOL, almost forgot about that! Mr. Show owns.

Mine is detachable. But damn if I'm ever losing it. I once found it being sold right next to a toaster on the side of the street for sale. I had to talk the guy down from 22 to 17. But once I got home, I washed it off and put it back. I finally felt like a complete man again

I hope they don't have a soda called Cock.

"Pass me a cock, man"
"I'm so thirsty, I sure could use some cock right about now"
"Is the cock cold yet?"

[quote name='gordonmj']That figures. I just bought a single cock keeper, and now they come out with this model. Damn you Japan![/QUOTE]

But is your cock bigger than this Nin... I mean peacok's double cock version?

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Mine is detachable. But damn if I'm ever losing it. I once found it being sold right next to a toaster on the side of the street for sale. I had to talk the guy down from 22 to 17. But once I got home, I washed it off and put it back. I finally felt like a complete man again[/quote]

Ha!!! I remember that song "Detachable Penis" by King Missile.

Great product for the collectors although it's probably best to keep it in the original package - I would guess it goes down in value when you take it out of the wrapper and play with it.

Has it been confirmed What the "cock" is? And where can I find this cock? Is the cock rare? Why do I need a machine for disspensing 2 cocks? What flavors of cock do they make? Is the cock a cold drink or hot drink? Is the cock even a drink?

[quote name='shieryda']Ha!!! I remember that song "Detachable Penis" by King Missile.[/quote]

Dude, I think you're the first person that probably got that! That song was the first thing that came to mind when I opened the thread ahaha

[quote name='gordonmj']That figures. I just bought a single cock keeper, and now they come out with this model. Damn you Japan![/QUOTE]
i just lol'd

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I hope they don't have a soda called Cock.

"Pass me a cock, man"
"I'm so thirsty, I sure could use some cock right about now"
"Is the cock cold yet?"[/quote]

And most importantly, does it mix well?

"Hey bartender, get me a stiff cock!"

[quote name='Quillion']And most importantly, does it mix well?

"Hey bartender, get me a stiff cock!"[/quote]

If you're buying, I'll have a cock on the rocks. Don't forget the twist.

bread's done
Back