In the Groove Sale (PS2) at RedOctane.com

The question i'm asking myself... should i get this and consider myself a virgin for the rest of my life? or save 20 bucks... ahh i dont know.

is the game itself any good? or just a ripoff of DDR

Yay, as soon as it goes to the $19.99 I'll probably give in...how does this compare to DDR? I havent played either, so this will be my first game like this...

Sorry for the tease, $24.99 for the game and 1 pad is the correct price...it was a type-o in my email...

I picked up ITG when it was on sale last time. It's a good game, but I enjoy the DDR series much more.

[quote name='Rig']I picked up ITG when it was on sale last time. It's a good game, but I enjoy the DDR series much more.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, still lots of fun though. I think the DDR songs are more catchy. Theres only a couple in ITG that I always come back to. I do really like that one song with the line about the gift certificate from Fry's. Pump It Up doesn't do it for me either, I have fun with it but it just makes me want to play DDR instead after awhile.

For the price though, anyone just slightly interested should pick up ITG. I love the pad, its sitting on my floor ATM.

bread's done
Back