The McVideogame

I got as far as September 2010 before the damn enviromentalists corrupted me, argghh damn you and your need to point out obvious flaws in our raising of hormonally modified cattle being fed genetically altered grain.....

Edit: Changed around my strategy now in April 2011, in the green $90,000

Sept. 2025, in the green $200,000 selling land and rebuying for cattle has helped a ton

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I got as far as September 2010 before the damn enviromentalists corrupted me, argghh damn you and your need to point out obvious flaws in our raising of hormonally modified cattle being fed genetically altered grain.....

Edit: Changed around my strategy now in April 2011, in the green $90,000

Sept. 2025, in the green $200,000 selling land and rebuying for cattle has helped a ton[/QUOTE]

Yaeh I'm up to 2015. This agme is really fun. Maybe Cheapy can add it to the arcade.

[quote name='Fire']Yaeh I'm up to 2015. This agme is really fun. Maybe Cheapy can add it to the arcade.[/quote]

That would actually be a cool idea, but I doubt that there is anyway to set up the highscores since if you do not do good you go into the red and the game ends abruptly with a bankruptcy.

bread's done
Back