Have Disney teach you about STDs

goofy.gif

Not really surprising. Disney produced a lot of cheesy propaganda throughout the years. The most shocking piece was Der Feuhrer's Face. One of the best resources for this kind of stuff is the Walt Disney Treasures DVD line, specifically the On the Front Lines set. They're all limited, but you can probably find them for rent at local places or at the library. If all else fails, there's always eBay.

Still, a very cool find. Thanks OP

Edit: Found a better vid, heh.

[quote name='modium']Not really surprising. Disney produced a lot of cheesy propaganda throughout the years. The most shocking piece was Der Feuhrer's Face. One of the best resources for this kind of stuff is the Walt Disney Treasures DVD line, specifically the On the Front Lines set. They're all limited, but you can probably find them for rent at local places or at the library. If all else fails, there's always eBay.

Still, a very cool find. Thanks OP

Edit: Found a better vid, heh.[/quote] wow, that short won an academy award.

was exactly is feuhrer? A nickname for hitler?

[quote name='DT778']
was exactly is feuhrer? A nickname for hitler?[/quote]
Yes. It refers to Hitler.

I didn't know they both could be cured - I guess I was thinking about herpes.

Fun Herpes facts:

HSV-1, which is generally considered to be a less serious illness, actually afflicts the majority of the United States population. At the time of puberty, 50% of Americans already test positive for HSV-1 antibodies; over 80% test positive at age 50.

[quote name='Xevious']Yes. It refers to Hitler.[/quote]

It means master or leader. Don't quote me, but that is what I was told. Not just hitler.

fuhrer kind of means empereor. it does mean more master or leader, hitler just took on this title. It's like if someone went around with the title of caeser, it didn't just apply to Julius Caeser but all leaders of Rome back in the day.

[quote name='DT778']and wiki doesn't have any info on it.[/quote]
I don't like to use wiki as a starting point. I google a topic first and if I want further elaboration, then I use wiki. And if I want clarification, I go to an authenticated publication or site. Anyway, I love google's "define: " function. Whenever I need to find out a quick meaning, it cuts to the chase:

define: fuhrer

why did they make this.

Its like the family guy joke about Walt Disney. It shows Minnie Mouse posing while Walt is drawing her picture. Then she starts to take down her dress and says in a sniffly voice "do I have to"

Walt says you want to be famous don't you. She drops the dress and he starts drawing and making moaning and groaning sounds.

That was fucking gross.

However, I have to give it up to Disney for actually mentioning condoms, and that the diseases are completely curable. Disney's so family-oriented you'd think they'd go with the "THIS SHIT WILL KILL YOU DON'T HAVE SEX" route.

bread's done
Back