Photo
- - - - -

The Ultimate CAG Spring Break: Now THIS Is a Cheap Ass

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 botticus

botticus

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:15 AM

Just talked about this kid on the 11pm news... apparently he's already been contacted by Hollywood producers to get a movie going. What a loser.

#62 ph33r m3

ph33r m3

C.A.G. Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:32 AM

Just thought of something.

With the exposure this kid is going to get - possibly landing him on talk shows or morning shows or the radio or something - he will undoutbedly get tons of pussy. Tons. They'll have to fly it in on a plane. Planeloads. Planeloads of pussy. PUSSIES ON A PLANE. MOTHERFUCKING PUSSIES ON A PLANE.

Where as some of you will have to go hang out at the mall, only to have to call your parents to come pick you up when it closes at 10. I guess either that or go to the movies and hope there's an Over the Hedge showing that ends before 11:30.

I do not feel the need to identify those persons.

"Which one of these buttons calls your parents to come pick you up?"

Oh and for the record, I am a huge loser. Huge. You just won't believe how huge. For several reasons, not just the ones present in this thread. And even I can answer life's questions and pursuits. I have no reason to think this kid can't do the same.

I would say he wouldn't get pussy by the way this guy looks, but Adam Morrison gets ass too, so this guy should be a shoe-in.
Posted Image

#63 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:34 AM

I would say he wouldn't get pussy by the way this guy looks, but Adam Morrison gets ass too, so this guy should be a shoe-in.

And the backpedaling begins!:roll:

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-The Office season 8
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#64 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:35 AM

Dude, seriously. You've got a hardon either for this guy OR for attempting to sabotage the fame that you know he'll enjoy, even if it is only 15 minutes worth.

Frankly, I don't want to know which is your choice.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#65 titchy

titchy

Posted 31 March 2006 - 03:50 PM

That guy was on my local news last night. He's getting a lot of attention.

#66 wubb

wubb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:16 PM

Interesting. He definitely should have stuck it out until the week was over or they asked him to leave.

The comment at the end that his debit account was frozen was kind of puzzling. Why? Seemed like an extra sentence of explanation is needed there.

#67 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:31 PM

Interesting. He definitely should have stuck it out until the week was over or they asked him to leave.

The comment at the end that his debit account was frozen was kind of puzzling. Why? Seemed like an extra sentence of explanation is needed there.

The only thing I can figure is that the company froze the card because there was an unusual amount of purchases all at one place which could indicate fraud (I mean who would figure the guy's living there?).

#68 dude2003

dude2003

CAGiversary! x 10

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:13 PM

The only thing I can figure is that the company froze the card because there was an unusual amount of purchases all at one place which could indicate fraud (I mean who would figure the guy's living there?).

yea; if you make multiple purchases at a very fast pace during a time frame, it will set off flags at your bank. they will try to contact you and if you cannot be reached, they will freeze your account until you call them and let them know that those are indeed your purchases.

#69 wubb

wubb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 07:00 PM

If that is what happened, would be nice to explain it in the article. Either explain it or don't mention it.

#70 ph33r m3

ph33r m3

C.A.G. Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2006 - 11:33 PM

And the backpedaling begins!:roll:

How is that backpedaling? The guy to me still is a freak for doing that and the only reason I give this guy any chance of getting ass from this news coverage is the fact that the only uglier person who gets ass like that is Adam Morrison.
Posted Image

#71 Rags

Rags

Random Poster #7

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:20 AM

How is that backpedaling? The guy to me still is a freak for doing that and the only reason I give this guy any chance of getting ass from this news coverage is the fact that the only uglier person who gets ass like that is Adam Morrison.

At least if he "got ass" he could stay out past 11:00 to get it. You have made some of the most retarted comments in this thread that I have ever seen. How old are you, 14?

#72 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:35 PM

Dude tried to spend a week in Wal-Mart, and his worth is being judged by pussy? Jesus Fucking Christ. :roll:
Posted Image

#73 Rags

Rags

Random Poster #7

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 01:07 PM

Dude tried to spend a week in Wal-Mart, and his worth is being judged by pussy? Jesus ing Christ.

Keep in mind it's just that idiot ph33r m3 that is saying that. The same idiot that has to have his mother take him to "get ass" on his dates because he probably does not have a license yet.