It's Mr Pants: HEB 9.99

Supercake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Went to HEB today and saw they now sell some games. Granted, they were all bargain bin games, but surprisingly they had "It's Mr Pants" for GBA. It was marked 14.99, but rung up at 9.99. It's a hard to find game I believe, so this was a great deal too. This may or may not be YMMV, so good luck.

Not sure where HEB's are located at, so I guess it's mostly in the southern states.

I've never heard of it, so I'd guess it's not in the Midwest.

I know that Kohl's used to have it in with their bargain games on occasion. I still think it's odd that I've seen the game there but never for sale in a proper game store or electronics department...but it's worth it in any case. :)

If anyone can hook me up with a copy, I'd gladly pay cost and shipping! It would be greatly appreciated.

Or if there's something on my list you like, we can set up a trade.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']its hard to find for a reason... its god awful[/QUOTE]
I think it's one of the best puzzle games around.

[quote name='adamsappel']I think it's one of the best puzzle games around.[/QUOTE]

I second the notion -- it's a fantastic little take on the block puzzle genre. Mr. Pants is a little doodle created on Rareware.com -- Rare's website -- when they were still owned in part by/worked with Nintendo. The staffers at Rare always hinted/threatened that some day, Mr. Pants would have a game of his own -- and that day finally arrived. It's exteremly hard to find -- I've never seen it in a store here in the Midwest. I purchased mine from Walmart.com.

You have a limited amount of moves and blocks to eliminate a set of blocky shapes from the playing field. You rotate each piece one by one and fit them into the play space somewhere where they can fit. If you run out of moves, game over. It's extremely well done, and a great little diversion title to play on the go.

You can also find Mr. Pants as a secret in Rare's N64 game Jet Force Gemini.

HEBs are only found in South and Central Texas. I know because I live in DFW and I wish we had HEB compared to the other crappy grocery stores. The farthest North HEB is in Waxahachie, TX

my local game quest in socal had copies for 20 bucks. I picked one up since this game seems so hard to find and I wanted to give it a shot. It's a decent game.

bread's done
Back