• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:23 AM

Tekken Anniversary Stick

Comes with:

Tekken 5
10th Anniversary Tekken Arcade Stick
6 Disc Collectors DVD Case

60 bucks at Gamestop/EB

Edit--Ooops, sorry. Didn't read the last part of your post. Ask the guys in the fighting game forum. Markman has a collection of sticks that makes me soil my pants everytime I see it. He's the guy that turned me onto the Tekken stick.

#32 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:37 AM

Tekken Anniversary Stick

Comes with:

Tekken 5

60 bucks at Gamestop/EB

$69.99 at the Gamestop I went to last Saturday.

Btw, I saw the GH version of Tekken 5. I prefer the non-GH cover.

#33 hiccupleftovers

hiccupleftovers

Worst Poster on CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:42 AM

$69.99 at the Gamestop I went to last Saturday.

Btw, I saw the GH version of Tekken 5. I prefer the non-GH cover.

For some reason, the GH version of Tekken doesn't really bother me. Now the God of War one is just horrendous.

Las Vegas Limousine - The coolest limos in town!

Los Angeles Limousine

#34 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:49 AM

For some reason, the GH version of Tekken doesn't really bother me. Now the God of War one is just horrendous.

Perhaps the red GH banner blends much better with the red background of Tekken 5. On the other hand, the GOW doesn't go well with a red banner at all.

#35 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 07:46 AM

Perhaps the red GH banner blends much better with the red background of Tekken 5. On the other hand, the GOW doesn't go well with a red banner at all.

sometimes, if ur lucky, the red banner is stickered on the shrink wrap only. Not always, but it's usually a rare find

#36 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:01 PM

sometimes, if ur lucky, the red banner is stickered on the shrink wrap only. Not always, but it's usually a rare find

Yeah, that's always a good find. I never noticed it until I found this site. Now almost all my PS2 games have the stickered Greatest Hits on the shrinkwrap. I guess I've finally found that sweet spot between a game hitting 20 bucks and that first run with the horrendous greatest hits on the cover.

#37 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:50 PM

Yeah, that's always a good find. I never noticed it until I found this site. Now almost all my PS2 games have the stickered Greatest Hits on the shrinkwrap. I guess I've finally found that sweet spot between a game hitting 20 bucks and that first run with the horrendous greatest hits on the cover.

Impressive. You games still have the GH stickers on them (i.e., still sealed) ;)

#38 toneroni

toneroni

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:31 PM

hows the DBZ stick with these games?

#39 Zon27

Zon27

It's on like Donkey Kong!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:41 PM

Tekken Anniversary Stick

Comes with:

Tekken 5

60 bucks at Gamestop/EB

Edit--Ooops, sorry. Didn't read the last part of your post. Ask the guys in the fighting game forum. Markman has a collection of sticks that makes me soil my pants everytime I see it. He's the guy that turned me onto the Tekken stick.

It would be the best stick out there if it didn't have Hori buttons. For some reason Hori buttons suck. You can mod it and replace them with better buttons though like my friend did. I'm too lazy though.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#40 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2006 - 11:58 PM

It would be the best stick out there if it didn't have Hori buttons. For some reason Hori buttons suck. You can mod it and replace them with better buttons though like my friend did. I'm too lazy though.

very true, but for a mass produced stick, it's pretty sweet. you won't find a custom job for this price.