Freedom Force 3rdR + Proj. Snowblind + 007 Nightfire for PC =$10 @ Best Buy B&M

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
At Best buy I noticed on the bottom shelf they had three packs of PC games. Most of it was crap, but they had a few good things. Including the three titles listed above for $10. All the three packs were $10.

They was kiddie and gameshow stuff but they also had an EA Sports pack of older games and a stratgey pack but it was third rate. I don't even remember any titles in that one.

But I think the action three pack is pretty hot. That's $3.33 a game, and Freedom Force alone is worth $10.

BtW I found thise in DE. Kirkwood Hwy BB.

[quote name='keiblerfan69']Do they come with the original packaging but just bundled together?[/QUOTE]

They were the original boxes shrink wrapped together.

Damn, wish I'd known about them yesterday when I went to look for Radiata Stories (and failed to find). Thanks, OP!

[quote name='hotwls13']Only bundles mine had were Deer Hunter and Full Spectrum Warrior with some other WWII games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was the other crappy bundle I saw.

How's Snowblind on the PC? I loved the Xbox version, being a huge fan of the Deus Ex games (Snowblind was originally a Deus sidestory, and you can definitely see the similiarities). Thanks OP, I'm going to check this out

[quote name='elmyra']Just in case anyone cares, Freedom Force vs The Third Reich includes Starforce copy protection.

For more information:

http://www.glop.org/starforce/[/quote]

i heard it wasn't included in the U.S. versions (heard this from another thread about FFvTTR on CAG about 2 months ago)

[quote name='swetooth9']i heard it wasn't included in the U.S. versions (heard this from another thread about FFvTTR on CAG about 2 months ago)[/quote]
Whoops...I just did a little checking on Google, and you seem to be right. I've seen FFvTR on several Starforce lists, and none of them mentioned that. That's good, actually; I got a copy of the game at Big Lots for $4 before I realized it was on the list, and so I've never installed it.

fuck I just went to my best buy here in dublin ohio and they dont have any 3 games for 10 bucks at all! I also saw Freedom Force 3rdR on the shelf for 20. so this is YMMV

bread's done
Back