Kentucky CAG roll call!

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#121 oliverqueen

oliverqueen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:09 PM

Cag from the ville now living in London, England for the year. Miss my hometown!!

#122 BaratoGamer

BaratoGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2009 - 11:44 PM

I'm in downtown Louisville.

Anyone in the Metro Louisville area thinking about going to GameStop for BlackFriday (if Amazon doesn't match/beat or you can't wait): The Poplar GameStop is less than two years old, a very nice store and on two different trips, I was told their BlackFriday was slow and they only had 16 people line up yesterday. According to the associates, BF was weaker than a midnight release.

#123 kaelinronkus

kaelinronkus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:06 PM

I'm from Louisville! Born and raised :)

#124 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:11 PM

I'm from Louisville! Born and raised :)

Welcome. Have you fount anything good? and big question. Uk or UofL haha.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#125 Emiroo

Emiroo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:17 PM

Owensboro - Born & Raised
Posted Image

#126 Sailorneorune

Sailorneorune

E'ville Queen of Trading

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:21 PM

Cool, someone from Owensboro. I head that way every so often (Waffle House FTW). Anyone find anything cool in the last few weeks?

neonicksig2.png
image,Sailor-spc-Neorune,black,red.png

PLAYING Pokémon X, Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, Ace Attorney Investigations 2
WATCHING DNAngel, Saiyuki
READING Knightingail

#127 AEJustin1

AEJustin1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:08 AM

Born and Raised in Owensboro myself, work in Owensboro as well, although I currently live just on the other side of Reo, IN. 15 mins from O'boro

#128 Rusty Spoon

Rusty Spoon

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

Currently perched in Bowling Green, though I'm looking for any reason / opportunity to move elsewhere.

#129 goatofwonder

goatofwonder

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:06 AM

Just saw this thread for the first time. I live in Owensboro and work in Henderson. I also know Rusty Spoon...and I am scared of him.

#130 Sailorneorune

Sailorneorune

E'ville Queen of Trading

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:23 AM

It's good to have friends, even if they scare you a little.

Thanks for posting in my thread - sorry for the lack of deal postings, as most of the places I go to are pretty random on the goodies.

neonicksig2.png

PLAYING Pokémon X, Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies, Ace Attorney Investigations 2
READING Knightingail

#131 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Louisville for me.

#132 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2010 - 04:13 AM

Bowling Green. Hi everyone!

#133 litjester

litjester

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:21 AM

I grew up in Pikeville, Ky. now living in Georgetown, on account of working at Toyota. Great to see that KY is so well represented here, I just wish the stores around here would put stuff on clearance when everyone else does.

#134 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:24 AM

I grew up in Pikeville, Ky. now living in Georgetown, on account of working at Toyota. Great to see that KY is so well represented here, I just wish the stores around here would put stuff on clearance when everyone else does.

Want target clearance:drool:

#135 misfits859

misfits859

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:01 PM

Kinda off topic, but...Go CATS! One win and we're into the Final Four!!! One year removed from the most horrible disaster of a season ever.

#136 Sailorneorune

Sailorneorune

E'ville Queen of Trading

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

This is the Kentucky thread - the Cats are considered on-topic. ;)

Cool to see this group growing.

Now for my turn in the OT-mobile: anyone going to OMGCon? June 11-13, in Paducah.

neonicksig2.png

READING Knightingail

#137 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:22 PM

Anyone getting any good stuff? My last good catch was BS2 LE that price dropped to 69.99- 20$ coupon.

Got 3 because I had some games to return from my bday.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#138 HCHecxz

HCHecxz

The Hecxzellent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

Haven't seen anything that has blown my mind that isn't being discussed in the main Video Games forum.

However, I saw the regular version of Splinter Cell: Convinction (with the 1 Month Live Card) at Target in Elizabethtown, KY for $49.99 tagged inside the glass case. However it saids $59.99 in their sale ad. So I dunno if it's a typo or legit, but figure someone close by could jump on it.

I got the CE of it today at Best Buy for $59.99 with a Working USB Drive, YAY!
The Hecxz-ellent One of CAG.com

Posted Image

#139 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:37 PM

I'm going to see if I can get that Convinction CE soon. I got a GC to burn.

518793.png

#140 Rusty Spoon

Rusty Spoon

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

Bowling Green. Hi everyone!

You wouldn't happen to be the BG CAG that's hording all the Target clearance, would you? :lol:

#141 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:58 AM

Just moved to Leander, Kentucky about a month ago from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Liking it so far, but ya' gotta drive 40 minutes to get to a Gamestop which sucks, and there's no Targets in the area period.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#142 PJSkiboy

PJSkiboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

You wouldn't happen to be the BG CAG that's hording all the Target clearance, would you? :lol:

Nope, that's me. :bomb:

Stopped by the BG Target this week. For the XBOX 360 all i saw was the Beatles game for maybe $20~ish...? I know GH: Van Halen is down to $30. Two copies left. Hoping that drops another $10 next Monday. (Just in case anyone wants to be nice to me and leave me one of the two copies on Monday morning. :) )

#143 Sailorneorune

Sailorneorune

E'ville Queen of Trading

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:42 PM

Picked up a few uncommon guides at the Henderson Book & Music Exchange over the last couple of weeks, including the one for Ogre Battle 64. What I thought was really funny, though, is that the Monday before getting that guide, OB64 hit the Virtual Console!

So, I should probably play it, eh?

Another shoutout to the Western KY CAGs - anyone going to OMGCon Paducah?

neonicksig2.png

READING Knightingail

#144 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:18 PM

No, and I was wondering who the hell was doing that as well! :bomb: It really ticks me off.

#145 An J0e

An J0e

Satirical Statement

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:53 AM

KY thread seems the best place to ask this; does anyone know if ear x tacy closed yet (or re-opened somewhere). i don't feel like a 30 min ride for disappointment. They are the only place i know that carry the bands i like.

#146 Sailorneorune

Sailorneorune

E'ville Queen of Trading

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

I'm a lot closer to Henderson than to Louisville, but here are the results of a quick Google search:

http://www.earx-tacy.com/home.htm

2226 Bardstown Rd., Louisville

neonicksig2.png

READING Knightingail

#147 coryhdollar

coryhdollar

TheBigBlueCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

UK Demarcus Cousins signing schedule:

May 29, 12p-1:30p at Center Court in the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY. For more information please call the Management office at 270 737-1617.
May 29, 6:30p in Pikeville, KY. The session is being held at Pikeville High School, during the Kentucky Legends vs. East Kentucky All-Stars game. The game is scheduled to start at 6:30 PM and will feature former UK players Ramon Harris, Mark Krebs, Wayne Turner, Lukasz Orbzut and Brandon Stockton. Tickets for the game are $10 for general admission and $15 for reserved seating.
May 30, 1:00p at WalMart in Pikeville, KY. No other info available.
May 31, 12p-2p at Cardboard Heroes Sports Stuff at the Mall of St. Matthews in Louisville, KY. Tickets will be $35 per signature for your own item and $40 for a signature and a 16×20 photo. Inscriptions will be $20 and personalization is free.
May 31, 5p in Lexington (No info Available)

#148 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:29 PM

lol

Funny, when UL players do signings they are free. $20 for Cousin's autograph? What a douchebag.

#149 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:02 PM

Had it been free, I would've stopped by one of the Pikeville signings. I'm not paying for an autograph though.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#150 gargus

gargus

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

NOrthern KY cag here, just bit south of cincinnati OH.

Anyone in the area wanna say hi just shoot me a pm or something. Maybe can go have a beer sometime, or I know a arcade near me you pay 10 bucks and can play all day long, or hell do both!.