OMG!! Anna Benson is getting divorced!

thehuskerfan

CAGiversary!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2390936
[quote name='ESPN.com']- Anna Benson wants a divorce from Baltimore Orioles pitcher Kris Benson, who still thinks the New York Mets traded him because of his impulsive wife. Anna Benson, an actress and model who has posed topless, filed for divorce in Atlanta on Thursday. The petition for divorce claims the marriage is "irretrievably broken."

There has been speculation that the behavior of Anna Benson perpetuated the Mets trading Kris to the Orioles.

The couple has been married for seven years.

Anna and Kris Benson have yet to comment on the divorce petition.
Kris Benson initially protested the deal that sent him to the Orioles. But now he thinks the Mets did him a favor.
"I was a little upset because I enjoyed my time in New York and I feel like they had a good team coming into the season," Benson said in a recent interview. "But now that I realize the opportunity I have, it's going to be a good career move for me."
Now, it appears as if he will go at it alone.
In 2005, his first full season with the Mets, Benson allowed three runs or fewer in 19 starts. He was 10-8 with a 4.31 ERA, but New York won 17 of the 28 games in which he pitched.
Despite those numbers, the right-hander was traded to the Orioles in January for pitchers Jorge Julio and John Maine. There was speculation that the deal was perpetuated by the behavior of Anna, who has her own web site and publicly discussed intimate details of their sex life.
Mets general manager Omar Minaya contended that Anna Benson was not a factor in the trade. Kris Benson isn't buying it.
"New York is just a world of its own. I knew that coming in, but you learn that a little more when you get put in the spotlight like that in a negative and undeserving way," Kris Benson said. "It was a little frustrating at the time because people kind of believe what they read. For her it's been a little tough, because they kind of portray her in a negative light."
Anna Benson wore a provocative dress at the team Christmas party, and there was talk that she was considering posing nude for Playboy. Kris Benson bristles at the memory.
"We learned a lot from the whole situation. You look at some of the things that were said, some of the lies that were passed, who believes what, who your friends are, who your friends aren't," he said.
He said Anna never had a serious conversation with representatives from Playboy, and that her attire at the party was "not as revealing as people say it is. The only thing they fed off is when she kind of bent over and someone took a picture of it. It's an exaggeration of the truth, and now the Mets are going to miss out on a quality starter and the Orioles are going to benefit."
Benson still finds the reasoning behind the trade to be perplexing, but he knows for certain that the Mets will ultimately regret dealing him away.
"Some people are already seeing the trade as a negative thing. There are a lot of things that don't add up when it comes to the reasoning behind it," he said. "There's a lot of hearsay, a lot of rumors floating around about the reason why. Lately, a lot of people are suspecting foul play in terms of one thing being said and the truth being different."
Benson is now focused on providing veteran leadership to a young starting rotation and using the advice of esteemed pitching coach Leo Mazzone to take his game to a higher level.
"It's over with. The media in New York kind of took it too far," Benson said.
If Benson can adjust to pitching in the American League, the Orioles should be a better team in 2006.
"We got Kris Benson for a reason: to solidify the starting rotation," manager Sam Perlozzo said. "He doesn't have to be the best in the world, but he has to hold up his end of the bargain, and we feel he will."
[/quote]

She is one of those person,you wish for a mute button.She constatly complaining and bitching all the time.Thx god, she not our problem any more.

[quote name='fatbeer']She is one of those person,you wish for a mute button.She constatly complaining and bitching all the time.Thx god, she not our problem any more.[/QUOTE]
HAHA. A mute button would be great in so many situations.

If she doesn't want half I'll be surprised. She doesn't deserve a dime IMO.

I don't think this is Anna Benson gettting divorced as much as it is Kris Benson being freed.

Heh, I can only imagine how many people she was fuckin on the side, but I suppose she can claim that her hubby was never there for her because of work, and that might get her half.

[quote name='Madskills1182']HAHA. A mute button would be great in so many situations.[/quote]
You can mute her so long as the remote

is your fist

[quote name='Madskills1182']HAHA. A mute button would be great in so many situations.[/QUOTE]

makes me think of that new adam sandler movie coming out that has to do with him having a universal remote that can stop/control time. Frankly, I think this movie will do bad but ill see it anyways. Sandler hasnt had a stellar movie since big daddy.

She will end up as one of those D list celebs, trying to walk every red carpet she can find. Then later showing up on the surreal life.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']makes me think of that new adam sandler movie coming out that has to do with him having a universal remote that can stop/control time. Frankly, I think this movie will do bad but ill see it anyways. Sandler hasnt had a stellar movie since big daddy.[/QUOTE]You've mistaken "stellar" for "watchable" and "Big Daddy" for "Happy Gilmore". ;)

She's not even that hot to begin with, shes just a giant pair of fake boobs.

Now that she's making her own money of course shes out. Kris Benson could've seen this coming a mile away.

[quote name='bobo2k4']She's not even that hot to begin with, shes just a giant pair of fake boobs.

Now that she's making her own money of course shes out. Kris Benson could've seen this coming a mile away.[/QUOTE]
You feel bad for the guy though... he put up with her for a few years, and if she had hung around a little longer, he could have won a Cy Young, and she would have let him do anything to her (this from the obnoxious interview in FHM). Ah well.

"Anna Benson, an actress and model who has posed topless, filed for divorce in Atlanta on Thursday."

Hahaha, I like how they slipped that in there while pretending somebody gave a fuck about anything else.

[quote name='SpazX']"Anna Benson, an actress and model who has posed topless, filed for divorce in Atlanta on Thursday."

Hahaha, I like how they slipped that in there while pretending somebody gave a fuck about anything else.[/QUOTE]
And where exactly are these topless photos? I can't find them anywhere.

And yes, I'm a man, and I wanna see titties I've never seen before. Sue me.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']And where exactly are these topless photos? I can't find them anywhere.

And yes, I'm a man, and I wanna see titties I've never seen before. Sue me.[/QUOTE]
I think it refers to the pic at the start of the thread. There are easily googled pic where she's wearing something see-through, though, so go wild.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Didn't she threaten to fuck the whole team [NY Mets] at one point?[/quote]
From what I remember about her chat on Howard Stern, she said she'd fuck the whole NY Mets team if she caught her husband cheating.

[quote name='shrike4242']From what I remember about her chat on Howard Stern, she said she'd fuck the whole NY Mets team if she caught her husband cheating.[/quote]

Considering how wild their sex seemed to be from various stories I would really be surprised if he tried to cheat. One thing that does prove is that sex isn't everything.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Considering how wild their sex seemed to be from various stories I would really be surprised if he tried to cheat. One thing that does prove is that sex isn't everything.[/quote] It does prove that money is everything, at least to some.

Oh yeah, I thought the "used" icon was appropriate.

[quote name='shrike4242']It does prove that money is everything, at least to some.

Oh yeah, I thought the "used" icon was appropriate.[/QUOTE]
Haha, I just noticed that, how fitting.

[quote name='shrike4242']It does prove that money is everything, at least to some.

ROFFLE.

shes hot it was only a matter of time before she left him she probly slept with a manager of the team or something then decided to stop thats when he got traded who knows tho nice to look at not good to marry .

between money being everything and sex being everything, that pretty much covers the vast majority of humanity, despite what individual humans may say

Oh yeah, I thought the "used" icon was appropriate.[/quote]

:rofl: I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. :D

:rofl: This is why I love CAG!

[quote name='jaykrue']She's fcukable... but that's about all she looks good for.[/QUOTE]
Then again, that's the way with most hot chicks.

Actually, it seems as if Anna has had a change of mind. She says she wants to try and fix the marriage. It was on PTI (ESPN).

bread's done
Back