27 yr old gets Own3d in dodgeball

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060331/ap_on_fe_st/dodgeball_rage

LIBERTY, Mo. - A youth minister was charged with assault for allegedly knocking a 16-year-old boy down and kicking him in the groin after taking a head shot from the teen in a dodgeball game.

ADVERTISEMENT

David M. Boudreaux, 27, was charged Wednesday with one count of third-degree assault. According to court documents, the incident happened in February at Crescent Lake Christian Academy.

Authorities said the teen missed Boudreaux with one throw but then knocked the youth minister's glasses off with the next.

The boy apologized, authorities said, but Boudreaux pushed him backward, and when the teen got up again, Boudreaux kicked him in the groin and left.

The teen suffered whiplash and post-concussion syndrome and had blood in his urine after being kicked, according to court records.

Boudreaux later apologized, prosecutors said.

Jeanne D. Hewitt, administrator of Crescent Lake Christian Academy, said Boudreaux had been placed on administrative leave.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060331/ap_on_fe_st/dodgeball_rage

LIBERTY, Mo. - A youth minister was charged with assault for allegedly knocking a 16-year-old boy down and kicking him in the groin after taking a head shot from the teen in a dodgeball game.

ADVERTISEMENT

David M. Boudreaux, 27, was charged Wednesday with one count of third-degree assault. According to court documents, the incident happened in February at Crescent Lake Christian Academy.

Authorities said the teen missed Boudreaux with one throw but then knocked the youth minister's glasses off with the next.

The boy apologized, authorities said, but Boudreaux pushed him backward, and when the teen got up again, Boudreaux kicked him in the groin and left.

The teen suffered whiplash and post-concussion syndrome and had blood in his urine after being kicked, according to court records.

Boudreaux later apologized, prosecutors said.

Jeanne D. Hewitt, administrator of Crescent Lake Christian Academy, said Boudreaux had been placed on administrative leave.[/QUOTE]
If I was this kid, I wouldn't press charges if ALL news stations, local and national would mention it and if the guy would put a bumper sticker on his car that says "I fight dirty against 16 year olds."

[quote name='doho7744']How do we know that its a "Jesus" youth minister? Maybe its a Mohammad youth
minister, or a Vishnu youth minister.[/QUOTE]
In Missouri? At a Christian academy?

[quote name='doho7744']How do we know that its a "Jesus" youth minister? Maybe its a Mohammad youth
minister, or a Vishnu youth minister.[/quote]

Hmmmmmm i see someone didnt bother to read it. :roll:

[quote name='docvinh']How in the hell did he get whiplash?[/QUOTE]
If you get shoved right, I suppose it could happen.

[quote name='jmcc']If you get shoved right, I suppose it could happen.[/QUOTE]
Or if the person getting shoved has no muscles in their shoulders or neck. He's probably the biggest wuss on earth and punted the ball into the guys face.

[quote name='Graystone']Sport of KIngs my friend. Sport of kings, only next to bowling though.[/quote]

And when you combine the two... perfection.

bread's done
Back