New CAGcast Co-hosts!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I am saddened to report that Wombat will be leaving the CAGcast to start his own show, The Wombat Report. I wish him the very best of luck on his new endeavour.

The good news is that we have not one, but two new co-hosts joining the CAGcast team. Please welcome Julie Stoffer, (from MTV's Real World) and Footy, the Talking Pie! I'm sure they both will be great additions to the CAGcast (especially the Talking Pie).

t:rofl: I was actually taken aback by this since it's not April 1st yet here. Then I though about it. Oh and I can't stand that Julie chick. She's so freaking annoying.

I find Julie very annoying, but Im interested in the talking pie. It could be the Ebert of videogames that you guys keep talking about.

BABF02RonHoward.jpg

Hey, pal! The talking pie was my idea!

That Julie Stoffer is kind of a low blow to the chatterbox guys. They do good shows over there.

I give it a

notasgoodasbestbuybuyingCAG/10

and actually, I wouldn't mind hearing the wombat report show

Yeah good one but I wasn't taken for a second. You need Wombat for his audio skills so if he did leave you'd be screwed.

It would have been better if you had made it more believable, like actually used another CAG's name... at first I was like "oh man, Wombat's leaving" but then you totally blew it after that =/

Good, as Wombat sucks and just drags down the show with his shit shoes.

If you wanted this to fool people, you should've had one of the New York CAGs come in and do a mock CAGcast with Cheapy that was really boring and stupid. That would've been great to see, or actually listen to.

I'm amazed no one hasn't asked but....what flavor is the talking pie?

so on the wombat report, will wombat pan any creative and innovative Games while giving critical praise for cookie cutter sequels and sports games?

THE PUBLIC DEMANDS THESE ANSWERS!

[quote name='youruglyclone']I'm amazed no one hasn't asked but....what flavor is the talking pie?

so on the wombat report, will wombat pan any creative and innovative Games while giving critical praise for cookie cutter sequels and sports games?

THE PUBLIC DEMANDS THESE ANSWERS![/QUOTE]

yes, yes a thousand times yes, I am sick and tired of "gamers" not realizing that Madden football and fps games that are set in the distant future are the only games worth playing.

did anyone actually click on that julie chicks name to go to her website. I have to say it's a little creepy with that scientology music playing in the background and she refers to herself in the 3rd person, just a little creepy.

Hey talking pie, you look like you have something to say. Do you?

Yes, I certainly do. I have to go back to my planet now, my people need me.

*Footy died on the way back to his home planet*

[quote name='Wombat']yes, yes a thousand times yes, I am sick and tired of "gamers" not realizing that Madden football and fps games that are set in the distant future and they only games worth playing.[/quote]
I 'm pretty sure the talking pie would be more coherent.

[quote name='rmewpm']so where can I download the Wombat Report[/QUOTE]
Download??? Hahahahaha. I'm pretty sure he's just using his Playskool recorder for that :lol:

[quote name='Evil CheapyD']I 'm pretty sure the talking pie would be more coherent.[/QUOTE]

fixed, thanks. the wombat report is pay only, send me 5 bucks and I'll email to you

This is so weird how on earth did you even get in contact with Julie. And when will this be in effect.

bread's done
Back