WTF they shut down gamefaq?

[quote name='beguile']When was this? Anyone know? I think more sites will be shut down. Pretty lame.[/quote]

Did you even read the whole page?

No, GameFAQs really hasn't been shut down by some crazed group of video game developers insisting you spend hours plowing through their games without any help. It's an April Fool's Day joke. The real home page is still right here, or you can just wait 60 seconds for it to pop up all by itself.

[quote name='Over easy']I thought it be more funny if they have a picture of Jack Thompson and relating all this to him.[/quote]

I think anyone with a level head is just trying to ignore him, seems the only people who cares about what he says are angry teenagers.

I like how people were putting GameFAQ's down yesterday(2 days ago now I guess) because of the poll they had showing that like 70 percent of their fanbase still lives with their parents or whatever the % was and then today the truth comes out about how many people actually go on that site often. It was a nice try on their part though. It probably got that 70%, even if it was just for those 60 seconds.

[quote name='Metal Boss']I think anyone with a level head is just trying to ignore him, seems the only people who cares about what he says are angry teenagers.[/QUOTE]

Jack Thompson is like those people that go into chatrooms for the sole purpose of starting a childish argument. He literally acts like a child.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Gmefaqs is a april fools joke the runs all year[/quote]

QFT

bread's done
Back