Should Roufuss bring back Stitch avatar poll:

mackaikai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
update2: Roufuss is again using Stitch but Stitch with style..thanks people for voting, it has been fun

Poll: Should Roufuss bring back Stitch avatar?

update: this is just for fun =) I read CAG everyday and see him posting here everyday too. I miss that Stitch =P but i'm sure i will get used to his new avatar soon anyway ^^

and this is why this is in the "Off Topic" forum =)

relax people relax! =O

Why lock it? It's in the general forum where it belongs and it's just good hearted fun. Noone's being flamed or anything of the sort.

And to answer the original question, yes Roufuss... you need to bring Stitch back. I've grown accustomed to seeing certain avatars with certain names. If you change your avatar, I can't figure out who you are (cause I'm too damn lazy to actually read the name below th avatar!).

San Diego eh Warner1281? I grew up in San Diego (Sorrento Valley) but i'm stuck in Chicago now.....I miss all the great food there (Carne asada burritos, carne asada fries, Inn N Out, Island Burgers..etc...) i miss san diegoooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not to mention there's 2 Fry's in San Diego!! grrrrrrr

Look at that, majority of people so far don't know who I am. What's sad is that I'm a big contributor to the site too ;)

I voted for Roufuss to use his Stitch avatar once again cause I love Roufuss (well in the way one man loves another man. (no not that way!))

[quote name='Roufuss']Look at that, majority of people so far don't know who I am. What's sad is that I'm a big contributor to the site too ;)[/QUOTE]
Number one Raiden contributor?

Roufuss is probably one of the more helpful users here. He knows so much, it's like he works at every major electronics chain...Maybe he does?

We may never know.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'll tell you all what, if someone makes me a really slamming Stitch avatar I'll change it back.[/QUOTE]
stitch8gt.jpg

I disliked the avatar. I have a niece and nephew that are 2 & 4. The last thing I want to see is something aimed at kids. When they come over they watch kid movies and that stuff (Dora, stitch, etc) gets old fast.

[quote name='Sway']Here's something I whipped up in like 15 minutes, I'm still a PS n00b:
[/QUOTE]

That one is actually awesome... if someone can resize it to fit CAG's 100 x 100 rule I'll use it.

I say switch back. I remember certain people's posts by their avatars and Roufuss is one of them. Everytime I saw stitch, I knew something semi-decent was about to be posted.

[quote name='Roufuss']What am I doing wrong? Getting this error when I try to use the one Zewone resized.[/quote]

blahhhhh9ht.jpg

[quote name='Roufuss']Still 7 KB too big =/[/quote]

Well, it's definitely smaller than 19.5 kb, which is the limit. Something might be up with CAG, I don't know. If you want, I can try to change your avatar.

[quote name='Trakan']Well, it's definitely smaller than 19.5 kb, which is the limit. Something might be up with CAG, I don't know. If you want, I can try to change your avatar.[/QUOTE]

Yea, try it if you can for me, it tells me the limit is 9.8 KB and not 19.5.

Thanks Trakan!

Also thanks to Sway for making it, and Zewone for resizing it.

Now if only Blade would change his back... the imposter ;)

bread's done
Back