Lindsay Lohan flashed millions of kids.. (NSFW?)

[quote name='JimmieMac']If I were to have sex with her, she would snap in half.

The long way.[/QUOTE]

:D

OP yes I agree that she has an old persons ass. I have never cared for her, I don't see the big deal.

If you dont know whos ass that is int he picture, I'd swear it belonged to someones grandmother. Thems some saggy thighs.....no doubt caused by a total loss of muscle tone from her Bulemic Diet :D

[quote name='Graystone']:D

OP yes I agree that she has an old persons ass. I have never cared for her, I don't see the big deal.[/QUOTE]

your right... not tight at all, and looks old. Uggh...

She needs to do some ass excercises. This calls for some sodomy from the zoo himself. Give me two and 1/2 minutes, maybe even fo', she be wanting to marry this nigger.

It's often hard to cover your naughty bits, when you clothe yourself in an old curtain valance.

[quote name='zewone']She needs to do some ass excercises. This calls for some sodomy from the zoo himself. Give me two and 1/2 minutes, maybe even fo', she be wanting to marry this nigger.[/quote]
LOL, i love that movie!

[quote name='kaw']It's often hard to cover your naughty bits, when you clothe yourself in an old curtain valance.[/QUOTE]
Are you sayng that a new curtain valance would work better? ;)

[quote name='zewone']She needs to do some ass excercises. This calls for some sodomy from the zoo himself. Give me two and 1/2 minutes, maybe even fo', she be wanting to marry this nigger.[/QUOTE]

I've watched that movie like 100 times. The lines are all stuck in my head.

It's not a 14 year old boy's ass like most women whom CAGs find attractive are, that's for sure.

bread's done
Back