Who's your daddy?

jaykrue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Being a club kid, I love club musak. Especially when it doesn't apologetically & gratuitiously is about hot sexy women. If you're familiar with Benny Benassi, here's his new vid (no nudity but enough skin to warrant NSFW) :

Who's your daddy?

and if you're not, he had a music video a while back that was pretty well known on the internetz:

Satisfaction

And yeah, they're youtube vids but I didn't want them to get pushed down & unseen in the vid thread.

EDIT: and for subbie, here's the pedo version though the girls might be just a tad over his age range :lol:

Was that selling something? I really feel the need to buy something... like beer... or condoms... or... anything...

[quote name='Kayden']Was that selling something? I really feel the need to buy something... like beer... or condoms... or... anything...[/quote]

Shoes. Definitely shoes.:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']
EDIT: and for subbie, here's the pedo version though the girls might be just a tad over his age range :lol:[/quote]

:puke: That's as bad as that girl who sang Barbie Girl.. Forget where, but I think Guile had the link for that one.

[quote name='jaykrue']EDIT: and for subbie, here's the pedo version though the girls might be just a tad over his age range :lol:[/quote]

Those girls are my age. That definitely is not what he's going after.

Maybe this is more his style? ;)

bread's done
Back