DOOM 3 has gone gold

[quote name='guyver2077']damn i have 768 mb and i want more!!![/quote]

I do too. I just got to get a job first (plus I am waiting for Black friday deals)

[quote name='Scrubking']Maybe now we can get some solid info about what the game is like.[/quote]

LOL.yea that would be nice

[quote name='SpookyD']memory is suposed to break down to being 256 on the low end and 512 on the recommended so you might be okay.[/quote]

thats good to know. If I need more I will just wait until Christmas. I still have a ton of games I need to finish and more I want to play

I plan on picking up a new graphics card and more memory by the end of the year

The new PC Gamer (September) has a review of Doom 3 and it included the specs. They are:
Required:
P4 1.5 Ghz or equivalent
384 MB Ram
64 MB 3D card(certain GPUs. Lowest is GeForce 3/GeForce 4 MX)

[quote name='Kaijufan']The new PC Gamer (September) has a review of Doom 3 and it included the specs. They are:
Required:
P4 1.5 Ghz or equivalent
384 MB Ram
64 MB 3D card(certain GPUs. Lowest is GeForce 3/GeForce 4 MX)[/quote]

Thanks. What did PC gamer give Doom3 review wise?

I built this sweet gaming PC like a month before HL2 was suppose to come out, I hope it still has the power to max out the big ones like HL2 and Doom 3.

[quote name='Kaijufan']The new PC Gamer (September) has a review of Doom 3 and it included the specs. They are:
Required:
P4 1.5 Ghz or equivalent
384 MB Ram
64 MB 3D card(certain GPUs. Lowest is GeForce 3/GeForce 4 MX)[/quote]

Darn, I don't think I am gonna make it with what I've got...

AMD 2500+ Barton OC'd to 3200+
Abit NF7-S 2.0 with 1gig of pc3200 ram running Dual Channel
Radeon 9700 w 128m of memory

[quote name='roland13x']They gave it a 94%. Nice![/quote]

thanks.MY friend left early for Wilmington, so I did not get to see the article.

I hope it runs ok on the minimum RAM

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='roland13x']They gave it a 94%. Nice![/quote]

thanks.MY friend left early for Wilmington, so I did not get to see the article.

I hope it runs ok on the minimum RAM[/quote]
What are the rest of your specs?

2.4 P4
128MB Radeon 9600
384 memory(do not know what kind)

memory is the next thing I plan on getting. I want to get some for mine and my parent's PC, just have been holding off for some money

I forget where I saw it...it might have been an MSNBC article or something posted on a german site (unfortunately the links are probably buried on CodeProject now)...

But the specs I remember quoted were 2GHz, 512MB RAM, and a GeForece 4 MX or Radeon 8500.

It was just a brief article though.

bread's done
Back