Upskirt Cafe (NSFW)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Found this place in Ikebukero while swapping out my defective DJ mixer. I'm sure there are tons more like them.

I think it's pretty self explanatory (yes, those are air vents in the floor), but you can check out wikipedia for more info on "Panchira".

click for bigger image

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Extra napkins?[/quote]Here's something interesting...in some Asian countries, feminine pads are known as napkins and what we know as napkins here are thereby known as tissues.

I didn't know that at first and I ate at a fast food restaurant. I asked the girl at the counter for more napkins and she gave me this weird stare. Hehe.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Here's something interesting...in some Asian countries, feminine pads are known as napkins and what we know as napkins here are thereby known as tissues.

I didn't know that at first and I ate at a fast food restaurant. I asked the girl at the counter for more napkins and she gave me this weird stare. Hehe.[/quote]

:rofl:

I don't think those are air vents.That's no air vent, its a chopstick station.

I'm glad they left the extra large chopsticks below. Or are they drumsticks? Boggles the mind what is going on there.

From the looks of it and what little I know of japan it seems like it's just a resturant where the waitresses skirts are so short that you regularly just get to look up them (of course you can probably request they pic up something you dropped a few times too :p). The pic is probably just an example of "flashy" marketing.

[quote name='Alpha2']From the looks of it and what little I know of japan it seems like it's just a resturant where the waitresses skirts are so short that you regularly just get to look up them (of course you can probably request they pic up something you dropped a few times too :p). The pic is probably just an example of "flashy" marketing.[/QUOTE]

So, basically its like Hooters?

Not for nothing, but those waitresses better come correct 'cause baby ain't got back!

Nothing I hate more than walking into a hooters that has flat chested (or worse, ugly) waitresses. Same applies for dat ass. I gotta have dat bubble!

[quote name='daphatty']Not for nothing, but those waitresses better come correct 'cause baby ain't got back!

Nothing I hate more than walking into a hooters that has flat chested (or worse, ugly) waitresses. Same applies for dat ass. I gotta have dat bubble![/QUOTE]ROFL

[quote name='daphatty']Not for nothing, but those waitresses better come correct 'cause baby ain't got back!

Nothing I hate more than walking into a hooters that has flat chested (or worse, ugly) waitresses. Same applies for dat ass. I gotta have dat bubble![/QUOTE]

you would probably make a great hooters manager. give 'em a call.

Sounds like material for the next CAGcomic! Just a quick thumbnail...

CAG Comic: Panchira

Panel 1, CheapyD ordering his food...

Panel 2, sudden gust of wind blows away the menu and kicks up the waitress' skirt...

Panel 3, CheapyD turns all Anime and gives the peace sign!

Maybe the waitress should be carrying cheapy a bowl of ramen and then it blows out of her hands and in the third panel its on his head like ramen hair.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Maybe the waitress should be carrying cheapy a bowl of ramen and then it blows out of her hands and in the third panel its on his head like ramen hair.[/quote]"That's hot!"

Get it? Ha. Ha (?)....'cause the ramen is hot and so is the chick w/ the skirt flying up and....never mind.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Sounds like material for the next CAGcomic! Just a quick thumbnail...

Panel 2, sudden gust of wind blows away the menu and kicks up the waitress' skirt...

Panel 3, CheapyD turns all Anime and gives the peace sign![/quote]

:rofl:

As if Cheapy doesnt stand out enough in Japan, he runs around staring at things like this and takes pictures of them. They probably think your a closet freak...or just a freak. It's for the good of the site I say!

1st... I'd EAT there..( & the cafe too. ) LOL

2nd "Panchira" ( i just found out that's my newest fav. Japanese word! )

3rd ... I wish i was in Japan!

and...

4th....Panchira...Panchira...Panchira...Panchira...Panchira...Panchira....ALL Right!!!

:0)

121279635_b9eb612b72.jpg

there's always the sexu hara pubs too ;)

121845039_cbf8a1ef6e.jpg

and of course maid massage parlors D:

Why didn't we see this cafe when we were there!!! Damn, I need a perverted guide to tell us where all the... erm... hotspots are.

Zog, that guy is so damn sexy. =P

[quote name='CheapyD']Found this place in Ikebukero while swapping out my defective DJ mixer. [/quote]

Of course you were Cheapy. ;)

Dont worry we wont tell.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Sounds like material for the next CAGcomic! Just a quick thumbnail...

Panel 3, CheapyD turns all Anime and gives the peace sign![/QUOTE]

Hysfuckingsterical!

I don't know whats better..this or the stuffed crust sausage bacon cheese pizza thread.....its like every manly desire in one fantastic place....

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']so what exactly does that translate to? 1200 yen for something? 30 second show?[/quote]

Just to clear things up a bit for everyone. The sign says that it is 1200 yen for 30 minutes (not seconds). Also, the writing at the top says "kiccha" which means "tea drinking." The funny looking characters in the middle with the eyes say "Look! Look!" If I had to guess I would say that this is a place where you go in and pay 1200 yen to hang out for 30 minutes and see girls with short skirts serving you tea as they occasionally walk across vents that blow their skirts up. Also, knowing Japan you probably have to pay extra for the tea. ;)

[quote name='Demolition Man']That is it. I am so moving to Japan now. :D[/quote] Eh... be surprised of the food portion sizes and prices there. You may want to reconsider.

For example, the size of a Big Mac in Japan is the size of a hamburger here.

[quote name='Pookymeister']so what exactly does that translate to? 1200 yen for something? 30 second show?[/quote]

About 10 bucks for 30 minutes.

First post of mine? Can't remember..

[quote name='dpisacane']Also, the writing at the top says "kiccha" which means "tea drinking." [/QUOTE]

That's "kissa" actually, as in "kissaten" or "coffeeshop."

[quote name='Zoglog']
there's always the sexu hara pubs too ;)
[/QUOTE]

So thats where that Video came from. The one where guys in jeans with glasses keep touching the waitress dressed regularly and then they decide to strip her clothining off and give it to her.

About the Upskirt place I really don't care. Since I prefer to pull panties in real life.

[QUOTE][B]richbastard [/B] And why we got nothing like that here in the States? and no you can count hooters here. [/QUOTE]

Well the USA is filled with superstitious freaks. If I start mingling with a girl the first thing that will cross peoples mind is rape or unholy. Not kidding you.
If I did it in Japan they would just think Pervert.

[quote name='evazerone']Why didn't we see this cafe when we were there!!! Damn, I need a perverted guide to tell us where all the... erm... hotspots are.

Zog, that guy is so damn sexy. =P[/quote]

No need for a guide. Go to Japan, go to Tokyo, go to Shinjuku, then go to Kabukicho. Walk around, haggle, and then do whatever's offered if you want to.

The best piece of advice I heard and followed for there is, "if they don't want you in there, there's people out there to keep you from finding it." They work two angles, and make instant judgements about which sales pitch you get.

If you do not speak any Japanese, you'll never hear the good sales pitch. And avoid the Nigerians.

If you can't find what you want in Kabukicho, you're either not trying, or it doesn't exsist.

Nigerians in Japan?

Has it spread beyond Tokyo?

Oh god please don't let the dream die I mean I want to move to a place where I can be a prevert and be respected without having to join the military where respect for art is common.

Is this why all the Anime has been so distinctive and detailed besides the reoccuring doll eyes?

I have already seen what a logically dark skinned Japnese girl looks like but I do not want to see any deformatives like in Amerika.

I mean how and why?

bread's done
Back