X-Men Legends 2 9.99 @ CC YMMV Freedom Force VS 3rd 7.96 @ TRU YMMV

Killa0793

CAGiversary!
I just wanted to mention that this weekend I went to TRU and CC and found this two titles ... if this was mentioned somewhere else I apologize The stores I went to were in Huntignton Beach, CA

[quote name='Killa0793']I just wanted to mention that this weekend I went to TRU and CC and found this two titles ... if this was mentioned somewhere else I apologize The stores I went to were in Huntignton Beach, CA[/quote]

Which systems were these for? Also, were these specials part of a store-only deal, or did you ring them up and that was the total for each?

these are for the PC... i think that they are permanently marked down at toys r us Freedom force was in a big green cardboard bin with 7.96 written all over it..... at circuit city i saw a sticker on the x men legends 2 that had the price marked as 9.99.... I also went to another circuti city in Santa Ana, CA and they had Xmen 2 marked as 39.99 but once I had them scan it it showed up as 9.99

there are multiple copies of Freedom Force at my TRU as well.

do copies of that game still have that program that messes up your computer? I am have been on the fence about getting the game because of it.

[quote name='Killa0793']these are for the PC... i think that they are permanently marked down at toys r us Freedom force was in a big green cardboard bin with 7.96 written all over it..... at circuit city i saw a sticker on the x men legends 2 that had the price marked as 9.99.... I also went to another circuti city in Santa Ana, CA and they had Xmen 2 marked as 39.99 but once I had them scan it it showed up as 9.99[/quote]

Did you see any console versions of X-Men Legends 2 on sale?

[quote name='asianxcore']there are multiple copies of Freedom Force at my TRU as well.

do copies of that game still have that program that messes up your computer? I am have been on the fence about getting the game because of it.[/quote]
I Googled recently and found some web pages that say only the European release of FFvTTR has Starforce, so it should be fine.

[quote name='waxHead']Did you see any console versions of X-Men Legends 2 on sale?[/QUOTE]
I believe this game had a universal price drop...$19.99.(recently) Check BestBuy.com

[quote name='asianxcore']there are multiple copies of Freedom Force at my TRU as well.

do copies of that game still have that program that messes up your computer? I am have been on the fence about getting the game because of it.[/QUOTE]

As elmyra said, it's the European release (from Digital Jesters) that has the Starforce copy protection on it. The US (and most everywhere else) version from Irrational Games doesn't use Starforce.

[quote name='Jayrcee']As elmyra said, it's the European release (from Digital Jesters) that has the Starforce copy protection on it. The US (and most everywhere else) version from Irrational Games doesn't use Starforce.[/QUOTE]

awesome. might have to snag up a copy now :) thanks

bread's done
Back