TEKKEN 5 w/ ARCADE STICK $49.99 @ OUTPOST.COM

[quote name='Puffa469']Thats a good deal. That stick is really good and worth the $50 alone.[/QUOTE]

Trust me its not, it doesn't touch the real arcade pro. Or building your own with real parts. The hori stuff is good but with less money you can build something with sanwa parts with higher quality.

[quote name='BULL_Ship']Trust me its not, it doesn't touch the real arcade pro. Or building your own with real parts. The hori stuff is good but with less money you can build something with sanwa parts with higher quality.[/quote]

Not everyone is expecting a 100% authentic arcade experiance from a $50 game and stick.

Damn, and I picked it up for $60 from Fry's a while back thinking I got a good deal, too. I guess I did considering it's technically 4 games in one plust an arcade stick, even though it's like a fake Hori but since I don't have another one it'll do the job just fine.

[quote name='equest943']Damn, and I picked it up for $60 from Fry's a while back thinking I got a good deal, too. I guess I did considering it's technically 4 games in one plust an arcade stick, even though it's like a fake Hori but since I don't have another one it'll do the job just fine.[/QUOTE]

If you factor in shipping, it comes out to the same price as what you originally paid.

Well here's the $1,000,000 question, IMHO. Any Fry's have these for this price? If they have them for that in Renton, I'd make the special trip... though with gas prices near $3 / gallon around here... it's probably cheaper to pay the rediculously high Outpost shipping and handling. :(

[quote name='BULL_Ship']Trust me its not, it doesn't touch the real arcade pro. Or building your own with real parts. The hori stuff is good but with less money you can build something with sanwa parts with higher quality.[/quote]

I have a HRAP, and HRAP2, and the US Tekken 5 stick. And while I can feel the difference between my HRAP's and the T5 stick, its still a damn fine stick. Its 10x better than the SF anniversary stick which is around the same price. If someones not willing to pay $80+ for a stick, theres nothing wrong with picking up this T5 stick imo.

Ordered.

I've been waiting for a deal on this for a while now, so I'm pretty satisfied with this.

I need to pick up the Tekken games I'm missing for that special box though. Only a matter of time, I suppose.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Ordered.

I've been waiting for a deal on this for a while now, so I'm pretty satisfied with this.

I need to pick up the Tekken games I'm missing for that special box though. Only a matter of time, I suppose.[/quote]

You can pick up those ps1 Tekken games for a few bucks each on the EB/GS website. Theyre gonna come disc only, but with the T5 bundle, you get that dvd box set that they all fit into. You should be able to pick up T1,2,3, Tekken Tag, and Tekken 4 for under $30 total.

Out of stock. I got one and was thinking about another. Anyone able to match this deal (and maybe from somewhere with cheaper shipping:) ) ?

[quote name='merkman']Well here's the $1,000,000 question, IMHO. Any Fry's have these for this price? If they have them for that in Renton, I'd make the special trip... though with gas prices near $3 / gallon around here... it's probably cheaper to pay the rediculously high Outpost shipping and handling. :([/QUOTE]
I'd assume most do, but it'd be better to call your local store and ask first.

[quote name='skinsfan56la']I spit on that shipping.[/QUOTE]

Less than $9 ground, and I got the first one in 3 days. I just needed a second.

bread's done
Back