Some decent deals at the Best Buy around Perimiter Mall(Atlanta, Georgia)

benboxer

CAGiversary!
found on a deal table

PS2
Castlevania CoD 20.00
EyeToy Operation Spy 5.00
Suffering Ties that Bind 10.00
Trapt 25.00
YuGiOh Capsule Monsters 10

XBox
Indigo Prophecy 20.00
Pariah 10.00

GameCube
Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life 15.00
Hulk Ultimate Destruction 20.00
Spartan Total Warrior 20.00

and about three Halo 2 guides marked 5.00 as of Sunday

Does best buy allow you to use the Gamer's Giftcard on clearance items (local specials... not sure what the correct term is)?

Nothing of interest to me, but thanks for the heads up!

The BB at Edgewood (in L5P) still has a clearance rack in the store. It still has Donkey Konga/Jungle Beat for pretty cheap ( I think $20). Last week they had From Russia With Love for $10 (GCN).

yo yo yo stright out the atl!!!! YEAH BOYIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

why is everybody from ga from Atlanta???????? If any one asks where we are from we say Atlanta. Mall of ga is not the ATL.

well anyways im in gainesville. I say Atlanta also. If you say gainesville everyone says oh flordia is so nice!

On a side note I remember when mall of ga was just a little ol two lane road with one walmart on it and thats it! Its amazing how ten years will change a place.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']yo yo yo stright out the atl!!!! YEAH BOYIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

why is everybody from ga from Atlanta???????? If any one asks where we are from we say Atlanta. Mall of ga is not the ATL.

well anyways im in gainesville. I say Atlanta also. If you say gainesville everyone says oh flordia is so nice!

On a side note I remember when mall of ga was just a little ol two lane road with one walmart on it and thats it! Its amazing how ten years will change a place.[/quote]

Atlanta to anybody out-of-state, city-specific in-state.

[quote name='Gator']The BB at Edgewood (in L5P) still has a clearance rack in the store. It still has Donkey Konga/Jungle Beat for pretty cheap ( I think $20).[/QUOTE]
Just the game right? No Kongas on sale?

[quote name='Tybee']Nothing I need, but shout out to my Atlanta brethren.[/QUOTE]
Holla!
wave.gif

[quote name='guinaevere']Just the game right? No Kongas on sale?[/quote]

No, it's the whole she-bang... kongas and game. The last time I was there, they even had a set of pelican bongos ... I'm not sure about the price though (maybe $10-$15??)

[quote name='neocisco']Atlanta to anybody out-of-state, city-specific in-state.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, with pretty much EVERY major city in Georgia there's a more famous version of the same city elsewhere.

Columbus: You mean Ohio?
Gainesville: Like the college in Florida?
Athens: Greece?
Macon: Where?

I think Savannah is about it...

Alas.

I'm in Columbus.

-Michael

I grew up in Marietta, went to school in Athens, lived in Kennesaw, Sandy Springs, and Smyrna, and now live in Decatur. Did I ever move from Atlanta? ;)

The funny thing is, I lived in Greenville, SC for 8 months last year. Even there, 3 hours from ATL, it still feels like a suburb.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Its funny though if you look at everyones posts look at their location half say atlanta :)[/quote]

Yup. I just put Atlanta, cause most people don't have a clue where "Lawrenceville" is located.

Checked the Best Buy in Snellville (the new one on Scenic Highway) and they had several copies of Geist at $9.99. Other than that, not much else.

I live in the Northlake mall area (Dekalb county). I used to live in Dunwoody but got tired of the uptight, rude, money-worshipping wealthy whores that live there (Dunwoody). Therefore, Northlake mall area is the part of Atlanta I live in now.

[quote name='dberuvides']I live in the Northlake mall area (Dekalb county). I used to live in Dunwoody but got tired of the uptight, rude, money-worshipping wealthy whores that live there (Dunwoody). Therefore, Northlake mall area is the part of Atlanta I live in now.[/QUOTE]

That's why I live in Decatur. The ironic thing is, it's so much less pretentious, and yet more expensive. Go figure. :roll:

[quote name='benboxer']found on a deal table

PS2
Castlevania CoD 20.00
EyeToy Operation Spy 5.00
Suffering Ties that Bind 10.00
Trapt 25.00
YuGiOh Capsule Monsters 10

XBox
Indigo Prophecy 20.00
Pariah 10.00

GameCube
Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life 15.00
Hulk Ultimate Destruction 20.00
Spartan Total Warrior 20.00

and about three Halo 2 guides marked 5.00 as of Sunday[/QUOTE]

They don't have them any more but there were 3 copies of Ridge Racer 6 for X360 at $25 a pop. I picked up one and my friend got another. I'm sure the last was snagged quickly as well. Pretty good deal for a fun game.

[quote name='Felder71']They don't have them any more but there were 3 copies of Ridge Racer 6 for X360 at $25 a pop. I picked up one and my friend got another. I'm sure the last was snagged quickly as well. Pretty good deal for a fun game.[/QUOTE]
The Edgewood BB actually had a few copies of that marked down as well - to $30 I think. Might be worth a call/visit if anyone wants one.

I downloaded the demo of RR6 but have not gotten around to playing it due to my Oblivion addiction. If I have PGR3 and Burnout, is there any reason to get RR6?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Unfortunately, with pretty much EVERY major city in Georgia there's a more famous version of the same city elsewhere.

Columbus: You mean Ohio?
Gainesville: Like the college in Florida?
Athens: Greece?
Macon: Where?

I think Savannah is about it...

Alas.

I'm in Columbus.

-Michael[/quote]

Woodstock, NY!

Kind of out in the sticks, but the Town Center/Cobb Place/Kennesaw Best Buy had oodles of DDR Mario Mix sets. $59 (not 100% sure), which isn't that great of a price, but it's not the easiest to find game.

[quote name='such great heights']Woodstock, NY!

Kind of out in the sticks, but the Town Center/Cobb Place/Kennesaw Best Buy had oodles of DDR Mario Mix sets. $59 (not 100% sure), which isn't that great of a price, but it's not the easiest to find game.[/QUOTE]

You're in Atlanta, you're a CAG, AND you like Iron & Wine? Will you marry me?

[quote name='such great heights']Who am I to deny the charming come-ons of a CAG? I'd marry you any old time.[/QUOTE]

On second thought, my wife might have something to say about it. She's not a CAG, but she IS female, so it evens out.

bread's done
Back