TODAY IS MY...

ryosnk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Today is the day of my WEDDING. Today I will marry the woman of my dreams and grow old with her. Well at the moment I am abit nervous with butterflies in my stomach. Thats a usual thing for me but I really cant wait to marry her today and spend the rest of my life with her.

Wish me luck and happyness :D

good luck man, hopefully its not a cheapass wedding, oh yeah may your first child be a masculine one, except if shes a girl of course

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']just out of curiosity, how old are you?[/quote]

Ryosnk,

:D Congratulations! I hope your marriage went off great and you have a great reception/honeymoon!

Hopefully, you won't reply to our questions for a week or so. If you do before then something's wrong you! :lol:

Contratulations! Just remember from this point on she comes first, Not games. As long as you remember that, you should do alright.

Good luck. If she is the right person, there's nothing more rewarding or exciting (except maybe a $5 game sale at CC or BB :wink: ).

Good luck I suppose. My love for computers and games, and my love of being alone in my basement has made it so I will never get married.

I had asked out a girl who I still think is the hottest girl ever, and she said yes, but then I never talked to her ever again, because it would take time away from my PC and Xbox playing. I know it might be sad to you, but it's true.

By the way, it is an honor to post right after CheapyD has spoken. :)

No wonder you were looking for strippers in that other thread! So, how was the bachelor party? :lol:

Anyways, congrats and good luck to you two.

[quote name='Neo']Good luck I suppose. My love for computers and games, and my love of being alone in my basement has made it so I will never get married.

I had asked out a girl who I still think is the hottest girl ever, and she said yes, but then I never talked to her ever again, because it would take time away from my PC and Xbox playing. I know it might be sad to you, but it's true.

By the way, it is an honor to post right after CheapyD has spoken. :)[/quote]

Not to be too graphic, but once you toss your hotdog down a small dark hallway, you'll drop those controllers quicker than you can say "Pass the KY Jelly!" :twisted:

Seriously dude. Find a chick that digs gaming like you do, and there'll never be a problem!! :wink:

Congrats, more proof that we are all not complete losers w/o a life.

Good luck, hope all goes well for the two of you.

You can pause a game but not a marriage. don't forget it.

*note, you also can't pause a good $5 dollar clearance sale.

Congrats...and hope all works out...just remember...you love her...and no matter what that love wont die...the fights may happen...but they are momentary...just remember to live and let live...let things go...they dont matter in the long run...

bread's done
Back