Paper Mario & Pikmin 2 Now 19.99, Universally

As Nintendo is prepping both titles for Player's Choice Status, any copies remaining in their original packaging are now $19.99-- I just got back from a trip to the mall where EB, GameStop, and Best Buy all had both titles for said price. Amazon and any other retailers who haven't yet adjusted the price to reflect the change soon will...so you can ignore that Circuit City/Best Buy online price match hassle.

I haven't seen Pikmin 2 in forever. It's been a really long time. I remember the game was delayed like two years, and by the time it came out all the buzz was over and it was DOA.

Then it disappeared from stores. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Sweet! I'llhit up GR with my remaining credit and grab them as soon as they drop the price.

Wonder if the 50% sae will still include them?

[quote name='trip1eX']How about Four Swords?[/quote]

Yup The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures is $19.99 at bestbuy online.

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']That's tight home boy. I'm going to pick the two banging games up at the GameCrazy dog.[/QUOTE]

WTF?

Anyways, good news on Zelda! I' be buying 3 games tomorrow!

Wow picked up Paper Mario for $9.99 last week (PM'd at CC) looks like Ill possibly be picking up four swords this week. All the games I put off untill later for GC are finally coming down in price. As previously stated, now all I need is for Mario Tennis to drop and I'll be golden. Good Times.

If I bring in an online printoff from BB online to BB B&M will they give me PM2 for $9.99? If so, I'll prob. pick up PM2, Zelda, and Advent Children tommorow for $35 (after GGC at $5 of reward zone rewards).

Wow, it's about time. Nintendo really is behind the ball with these player's choice games. You would think they'd realize the potential profit margin by embracing this program, but they wait until the end of the console's life instead. Hence why Nintendo will always be last in the console wars.

[quote name='E-Z-B']Wow, it's about time. Nintendo really is behind the ball with these player's choice games. You would think they'd realize the potential profit margin by embracing this program, but they wait until the end of the console's life instead. Hence why Nintendo will always be last in the console wars.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Nice! I already have PM2, but I'll definitely be buying Pikmin 2 and Starfox Assault now in the very near future. 'Glad I didn't go ahead and get either one at Sears for $25.

Thank you, OP!

Star Fox Assault is now Player's Choice as well. But I guess the other topic pointed that out. Still sweet, I've wanted SFA, PM and ZFSA for the longest time but I refused to pay $50 each for them.

I liked Pikmin, and I hear Pikmin 2 fixes all it's flaws, so I'll probably pick up that along with Star Fox Assault tomorrow if I can find them in the original packaging.

Otherwise, I can wait.

i worked the midnight opening for FF AC last night, and we revcieved the price changes at midnight, so i can confirm that the following dropped to 17.99 used at gamestop

paper mario 2
pikmin 2
star fox assault
legend of zelda four swords

[quote name='Jaket']i worked the midnight opening for FF AC last night, and we revcieved the price changes at midnight, so i can confirm that the following dropped to 17.99 used at gamestop

paper mario 2
pikmin 2
star fox assault
legend of zelda four swords[/quote]

Even better w/ 10% off card. I may pick these up used if the condition is right. Thanks.

Oh yeah, anyone have an answer to my question on page one?

[quote name='wageslave']Which web-tailer has the best shipping rates?[/quote]

Circuit city has free shipping on any purchase ove $25.

[quote name='Jaket']i worked the midnight opening for FF AC last night, and we revcieved the price changes at midnight, so i can confirm that the following dropped to 17.99 used at gamestop

paper mario 2
pikmin 2
star fox assault
legend of zelda four swords[/QUOTE]

FF AC?

Final fantasy : advent children.

Pikmin 2 is a lot longer than the first - it says my game time is 15 hours so far and im probably about 80% done.

Zelda 4 Swords and Pikmin 2 are two games that anyone with a Gamecube should be picking up.

Pikmin 2 multiplayer is a blast... we go between that and Bomberman when we have friends over.

bread's done
Back