Xbox Live 12 Month Starter Kit - $17.48 at Target YMMV

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 wildnuts02

wildnuts02

2 Real 4 U

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

this is unrelated and not nearly the great Target deal.....

but you might want to check out your local circuit city for mislabled Xbox Live 12+1 month subscription cards. mine, in NY, had 2 cards priced at $39. They rang up for $49 but they changed the price for me because of the tag.

i missed out on the target deal and didn't want to dish out $50 for 12 months so this warm price mistake made me feel a bit better.
Posted Image

#62 Legendary Gokou

Legendary Gokou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:20 PM

None at my location. Would be interested in just the code if someone is willing to sell/trade for it.

#63 ace90

ace90

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:40 PM

So is this nationwide, or just in some areas of the country. Cuz I don't wanna waste my gas and go to the mall and end up with nothing.

#64 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2006 - 06:36 PM

How can a trip to Target be a waste of gas? There are always clearance YMMV items. Besides, even if it is nationwide you are pretty slow to the punch so it may be gone anyway.

#65 MadChedar0

MadChedar0

Posted 03 May 2006 - 01:24 AM

No luck at the "Target Greatland" on Mopac/290 in Austin, TX (as of Saturday)

#66 dancinns

dancinns

Go Ducks!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:14 AM

None at my location. Would be interested in just the code if someone is willing to sell/trade for it.

Ditto

#67 aznfury684

aznfury684

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:16 AM

Guys, I bought one and due to my job i would be missing out on at least 3 months of the full year subscription. There is a hole in the side of the box, but I'm almost 100% sure that none of the information is compromised.

I'm looking to trade this for a 3 month xboxlive pack (including headphones) or maybe some xbox360/ps2 stuff.

#68 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2006 - 01:48 PM

Buyer Beware if you are currently on credit card billing and you try to switch to pre-paid. Been over a week and no credit for the 5 months they screwed me out of. Now I get to get on the phone again, after wasting time getting disconnected and dealing with clueless people last time. Is there an e-mail address that will actually work for these idiots?