CAG Halo 2 Clan Thread #2

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#31 Girion47

Girion47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 02:56 AM

as long as you listen to direction in a team game we're very welcoming Lexian. skill in other areas matters not.
Posted Image

courtesty of Ozzkev

#32 Lexian

Lexian

The Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:14 AM

Sounds like fun, let me know the next time you guys are organizing a game together and I'll try to make it out there. :)
Posted Image

#33 Girion47

Girion47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:26 AM

need to post your GT and I'm sure someone will send you an invite.
Posted Image

courtesty of Ozzkev

#34 Lexian

Lexian

The Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:01 AM

Gamertag is the same: Lexian. I guess I'll just post it in my sig from now on.
Posted Image

#35 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:02 AM

Ozzkev and RedvsBlue are never getting reinvited to the clan. Girion has no say in any of the lcan matters right now, due to his absence. I can't go along with a joke like this. The answer for the 2 of you is the same, NO. And will continue to be no.

Lexian, I will send an invite at some point this weekend.
Posted Image

#36 Pancake Rabbit

Pancake Rabbit

Have A Cigar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 05:20 AM

I must represent my CAG pride.

Terry Dactyl is the tag.

Posted Image

#37 Renegade_Zero

Renegade_Zero

D1 Scholarship

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 05:46 AM

Craven what the Fuck is your problem with me? tell me exactly what the hell I did that was so fucking bad. please. All I want is a fucking second chance and you won't even give me that. and Murc, just wow. go grow a penis then you can talk.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC
Chuck 2191-7319-7874
Posted Image

#38 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:46 AM

Craven what the Fuck is your problem with me? tell me exactly what the hell I did that was so fucking bad. please. All I want is a fucking second chance and you won't even give me that. and Murc, just wow. go grow a penis then you can talk.

My problem with you, is you just won't drop this issue. I've told you many times no, and yet you keep asking. Its getting old. I've made my decision and am sticking with it.
Posted Image

#39 SteveMcQ

SteveMcQ

I love Panda!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:05 AM

When you guys have games, is it only for clan members? I have a few of you on my Friends' List and see you guys on...if I happen to just put in Halo 2, would you guys send me a game invite for that particular session?

I'm not really looking to join a clan since I don't quite have time to make the practices, but I'd love to join CAGs for a few games here and there.

#40 YeahRight13

YeahRight13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:12 AM

yeah hey i was wonderin if i could hook up with this clan sumtime

thanks
AIM: PrO AcTiVe Xx
GT: PrO AcTiVe

Games playing: BF2: MC(For 360), GRAW (For 360), and planning on getting WoW soon.

#41 droptopmetro

droptopmetro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:13 AM

yea i have the same question too, I'd play some games with fellow CAGers. Gamertag is usually Mrs Featherbutt or Bigyellowjoint.

#42 Murcielago77

Murcielago77

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:37 PM

why dont you get a penis put down your throat, up your ass or up your pussy just like its been happening for the past 14 years of your life.

Posted Image

#43 Renegade_Zero

Renegade_Zero

D1 Scholarship

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:43 PM

why dont you get a penis put down your throat, up your ass or up your pussy just like its been happening for the past 14 years of your life.

try 15.
Chuck 2191-7319-7874
Posted Image

#44 Murcielago77

Murcielago77

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:46 PM

try 15.

according to your profile, your birthday is in august, it is june, you arent 15 yet you dumbfuck, unless you count from the day you got poked in the eye with a cock from a dude that wasnt your dad while you were in your mommas womb

Posted Image

#45 Girion47

Girion47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:00 PM

if you're going to taunt the little kid at least make it funny.
Posted Image

courtesty of Ozzkev

#46 swetooth9

swetooth9

Go Tar Heels!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:10 PM

according to your profile, your birthday is in august, it is june, you arent 15 yet you dumbfuck, unless you count from the day you got poked in the eye with a cock from a dude that wasnt your dad while you were in your mommas womb

:lol:

#47 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

Also, if you're currently in the clan, please use the clan forums for any discussion, as to not clutter this thread with useless posts.

Murc, R_Z, this is a suggestion. The infantile homosexual banter will stop. Take it to PM's or just stop it. As it seems like Murc's the instigator, this is directed more to him than R_Z.

Stop it right now.

#48 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:00 PM

Due to my Halo 2 absence for the week, I will not be able to send out invites to people until next weekend. Though I may just hop on and send the invites and hop off, I will let you know when the invites have been sent. Also for those that have multiple names, what name do you generally play under most of the time as that would be helpful for people who want to add you to their friends list, as well as helpful to me so I only have to add one of your names to the clan list, as to not take up an extra space for someone who wants to join.
Posted Image

#49 Renegade_Zero

Renegade_Zero

D1 Scholarship

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:45 AM

and Murc, my daddie's dead, and it's close enough to my birthday, so just stop. I've never liked you, I never will, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on these boards that feels this way. ok I'm done. thank you shrike.
Chuck 2191-7319-7874
Posted Image

#50 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:01 AM

and Murc, my daddie's dead, and it's close enough to my birthday, so just stop. I've never liked you, I never will, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on these boards that feels this way. ok I'm done. thank you shrike.

To everyone, please stop cluttering this thread with the bullshit. This is for invite requests and general clan information. Leave the bickering to the OTTs or private messages and out of this topic. Thank you and have a nice day.
Posted Image

#51 SteveMcQ

SteveMcQ

I love Panda!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:33 AM

craven...are CAGs free to join in a game or two? I see you and a whole bunch of others on my FL on Halo 2 and wanted to join in, but I'm not part of the clan. I'm not looking to join, but I just wanted to join a game or two when the urge hits. Do I just send you a message for a game invite?

#52 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:19 AM

craven...are CAGs free to join in a game or two? I see you and a whole bunch of others on my FL on Halo 2 and wanted to join in, but I'm not part of the clan. I'm not looking to join, but I just wanted to join a game or two when the urge hits. Do I just send you a message for a game invite?

Yeah, its cool, just as long as you aren't taking the space of clan members. They get the priority over regular CAGs. But yeah, if you're on an see us on, feel free to ask for an invite. If you sent me a game invite, I didn't recieve it, so unless it was from another game, I didn't get it.
Posted Image

#53 xbox_gamer

xbox_gamer

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:32 PM

my gamertag is: elitekilla03

current rank: 21 in team slayer
and i am going up ranks constantly.. plz send me an invte

#54 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:09 PM

Invite will be sent this evening.
Posted Image

#55 Renegade_Zero

Renegade_Zero

D1 Scholarship

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:42 PM

well I just played some slayer with samurai, glad to know someone in this clan still has some respect for me.
Chuck 2191-7319-7874
Posted Image

#56 pimpinc333

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:52 PM

well I just played some slayer with samurai, glad to know someone in this clan still has some respect for me.

Nah he was just desperate and needed someone to play with. He was pretty much just using you lol JK. But any way aren't you that like girl looking dude with blond hair from that one pic you posted up?

#57 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2005 - 09:31 PM

You don't deserve any respect is why you don't get any. You have to earn respect from people, instead of being given it.

Also, keep your useless posts out of this topic, its for clan invite requests. Not for your bitching. And people that quote you, wouldn't be able to, if you didn't post in here to begin with. So leave this topic alone.
Posted Image

#58 Ledhed

Ledhed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2005 - 01:50 AM

Nah he was just desperate and needed someone to play with. He was pretty much just using you lol JK. But any way aren't you that like girl looking dude with blond hair from that one pic you posted up?

I can't tell if you're talking about the pic, or, heh, the pic.

#59 Renegade_Zero

Renegade_Zero

D1 Scholarship

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:34 AM

I can't tell if you're talking about the pic, or, heh, the pic.

argh ledhed and his mod powers... it wasn't me! ledhed changed the pic.
Chuck 2191-7319-7874
Posted Image

#60 YeahRight13

YeahRight13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:26 PM

hey craven i was just wondering how did u get that halo to be ur sig cause i want that thing too its pretty ko0
AIM: PrO AcTiVe Xx
GT: PrO AcTiVe

Games playing: BF2: MC(For 360), GRAW (For 360), and planning on getting WoW soon.