CAG Halo 2 Clan Thread #2

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#61 broke

broke

Welcome to Brokerock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2005 - 06:55 PM

Hi - would like to join the clan - I am a friend of Cheapy and play with Cheap and Goosedude and Jake alot. I am new to X-box but am commited to bettering myself and my abilities through practice and adhering to the advice of my peers.
My tag is Broke5000.
Big Pimpin since Kaboom.

#62 Murcielago77

Murcielago77

Posted 27 June 2005 - 09:22 PM

Hi - would like to join the clan - I am a friend of Cheapy and play with Cheap and Goosedude and Jake alot. I am new to X-box but am commited to bettering myself and my abilities through practice and adhering to the advice of my peers.
My tag is Broke5000.

Ill vouch for this guy, hes a cool guy. Youre getting better broke, give it some time. For how long youve had an Xbox, youre doin well

Posted Image

#63 swetooth9

swetooth9

Go Tar Heels!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2005 - 11:42 PM

My tag is Broke5000.

lookin forward to meeting you on live

#64 pimpinc333

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2005 - 01:19 AM

My tag is Broke5000.

Yea very cool dude. From what I heard he has only had an xbox for 2-3 weeks but is doing better then expected and probably will become a 1 tier player.

#65 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2005 - 03:36 AM

My tag is Broke5000.

I'll get your invite sent out tomorrow during the day. I won't be on Halo 2 for the next week or so, so enjoy playing with the rest of the clan.
Posted Image

#66 Drummy404

Drummy404

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:09 PM

If you guys have any room left, I'm interested in joining.

Gamertag: Tittay

I currenly have no friends here (I got LIVE today), but that'll change very soon.
Posted Image
------------------------------------------
*Trade list:
http://gametz.com/us...lAvailable.html

#67 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:25 PM

If you guys have any room left, I'm interested in joining.

Gamertag: Tittay

I currenly have no friends here (I got LIVE today), but that'll change very soon.

Alright, I'll send you and broke an invite tonight.
Posted Image

#68 js321

js321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:37 PM

would like to join currently in clan2uesday, but they never do clan matches, am a level 23 and gamertag is js321.

#69 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 30 June 2005 - 05:05 AM

Hey some of you guys add me so I can play. I'd like to let the CAGers witness the Xperience. :) I'm not sure if I can permanently roll with you guys, but I can play at least some and give you an opponent for practice.

#70 bone_matrix

bone_matrix

isn't rich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:54 PM

gamertag: bone matrix

I would like to be in the clan. The caln I was in never was online, and Im looking for people to play some slayer with and whatnot. Im horrible at 1v1, but great at slayer. Thanks.

#71 XxFuRy2Xx

XxFuRy2Xx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 04:50 AM

What's the exact clan name? I would love to see your clan stats.

Please check out my channel: Alan Bytes Back!

MyAnimeList

#72 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 06:10 AM

What's the exact clan name? I would love to see your clan stats.

Just curious, but are you interested in joining the clan? If so, let me know. By the way, thats what this topic is for, requesting invites to the clan. Not trying to be rude or anything, just pointing out the facts.
Posted Image

#73 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 08:46 AM

Ill vouch for this guy, hes a cool guy. Youre getting better broke, give it some time. For how long youve had an Xbox, youre doin well

Plus his avatar kicks ass. Tunnels of Doom was an awesome TI 99-4A game waaaay back in the day.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#74 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:08 AM

Even though I'm not in the clan anymore, can I still join you guys to play on the new maps?

#75 SteveMcQ

SteveMcQ

I love Panda!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:25 PM

Even though I'm not in the clan anymore, can I still join you guys to play on the new maps?

As if you have time to play considering your other...ummm...distractions. Hehehe.

#76 Sporadic

Sporadic

done with this site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 08:27 PM

GT: SporadicTXB

I haven't really played Halo 2 since the stats reset but would love to get back into it now that the maps are finally coming out.

#77 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:10 PM

GT: SporadicTXB

I haven't really played Halo 2 since the stats reset but would love to get back into it now that the maps are finally coming out.

Will send the invite this evening.
Posted Image

#78 Battousai1002

Battousai1002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 12:37 AM

I just got a new tag after having shared one with my brother. I'd like to join. Thanks.

GT: Battousai1002
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=890946"][/URL]

#79 Joon2324

Joon2324

$$$$ing Cagtastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 03:25 AM

I'm his brother. Guess I'll join too. I know zolaman. He's been out for a while, but promises to return when he gets back to school in aug.

GT: Taejoo

#80 Joon2324

Joon2324

$$$$ing Cagtastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:01 AM

He got a new tag cuz he got a his own xbox...whoo

#81 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:46 AM

Hey, Joon. Is your brother's name Benny?

*walks off into the forest soon after he realizes nobody will catch his reference*

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#82 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:56 AM

Hey, Joon. Is your brother's name Benny?

*walks off into the forest soon after he realizes nobody will catch his reference*

That Johnny Depp Movie?

#83 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 04:59 AM

Yes, sir.

Krumm_walk.gifOblina_walk.gifIckus_walk.gif

I'm looking for SNES games. PM me.

#84 Joon2324

Joon2324

$$$$ing Cagtastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:57 PM

Funny but no.

#85 Grave_Addiction

Grave_Addiction

The Sega Nerd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:36 AM

If I could get another invite that would be awesome. My friend list was acting very dumb awhile back. It wasn't showing any of my friends online, just invites I've received. My friend sent me a clan invite, so I joined his to see if it would work, and it somehow fixed it. So if I could get another invite, It'd be greatly appreciated.

Follow me on Twitter @airforcewriter

Listen to The Bit Loaders Show here!

#86 Toireht

Toireht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2005 - 02:04 AM

Just got live yesterday looking for people to play with

Gamertag: Toireht

#87 cultivatingmass

cultivatingmass

Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:47 AM

I'd like to try out (or whatever..) for the CAG clan. I want to see how I compare to you guys.

I just need some people to play with...

GT: Shayde52

#88 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2005 - 07:11 AM

Just got live yesterday looking for people to play with

Gamertag: Toireht

I'd like to try out (or whatever..) for the CAG clan. I want to see how I compare to you guys.

I just need some people to play with...

GT: Shayde52

I will send invites out to both of you guys once I get back on Halo 2. (no later than Tuesday). I wish I would've seen this before I left tonight, as I had forgotten about Toireht's request from the other day.
Posted Image

#89 KingDox

KingDox

Scream My Name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2005 - 07:17 AM

I just got back in to playing thanks to the new maps, I'm a level 2 but I play better then that trust me. Send me an invite so I don't have to play with people who cheat.

#90 craven_fiend

craven_fiend

It Gives You Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2005 - 07:27 AM

I just got back in to playing thanks to the new maps, I'm a level 2 but I play better then that trust me. Send me an invite so I don't have to play with people who cheat.

I'll get you back in as well. I need to also dig up the link on how to request access to the clan forums, so that you can see whats going on within the clan.
Posted Image