Price drop on Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Warioware Twisted and Yoshi Topsy Turvy also went down to $19.99. These were reduced in price last week.

[quote name='lonestar']Warioware Twisted and Yoshi Topsy Turvy also went down to $19.99. These were reduced in price last week.[/quote]

Yeah, just dropped by BestBuy and noticed. Mario Tennis GBA was also reduced.

[quote name='ooga']I believe its a universal drop to $19.99
Not sure if other GBA games got a similar drop (Unless its part of the greatest hits pack now)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw it yesterday at Best buy for that price, they had bunches of them. Must have been a recent reprint. GREAT game =)

Sweet. This is the only Fire Emblem game I don't have yet. Really want this since I have Path of Radiance (but haven't beat it the first time yet).

Gah. And here I thought I was getting an awesome deal buying a used copy for $15. Ah well, at least I have it now.

When is the Gamecube version going to drop in price? That game has been $49.99 since the day it came out (but not much hope of it going down.... it is a Nintendo game after all)

yea and that GC mario tennis came out before Pikmin2, Four swords, SF assault, and some other game. it still didnt drop. i wonder why?

[quote name='trunks982']yea and that GC mario tennis came out before Pikmin2, Four swords, SF assault, and some other game. it still didnt drop. i wonder why?[/quote]Dunno. Did it sell very well?

[quote name='ooga']Yeah, just dropped by BestBuy and noticed. Mario Tennis GBA was also reduced.[/QUOTE]

Actually, Mario Tennis GBA was reduced to $19.99 at Best Buy last December. You have to get on CAG more often! ;)

[quote name='Josef']Actually, Mario Tennis GBA was reduced to $19.99 at Best Buy last December. You have to get on CAG more often! ;)[/QUOTE]
What do you mean reduced? Isn't that the only price they sold it for, if memory serves?

Lesson learned here: if Best Buy makes a pricing mistake, it's sure indication of a universal price cut to follow. ;)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']What do you mean reduced? Isn't that the only price they sold it for, if memory serves?
[/QUOTE]

No, they cut the price right after Christmas. It was $29.99 before that.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones and WarioWare Twisted! should still be $14.99 on 50% off clearance at most Sears stores if they still have any in stock. I read some stores come up with "Item Not Found" for FE: SS, so that one might be YMMV.

bread's done
Back