$4.99 Dark Cloud (PS2) in stock @ Bestbuy.com

thanks. Made up for the fact that I still am finding games missing after my sisters little party. I guess this one is on her

On another BB related note - Final Fantasy Origins is now available for sale on their site again. $4.99 like it was when we all tried to order it you ponder? Nope! $14.99 again... and they cancelled all our orders that would now of been filled, at $4.99, had they not cancelled our orders without asking us. Ah well... not like you can expect much else from them so no biggie.

Perhaps I'll call them tommorrow and see if anything can be done considering I still have the order listed on my account page - oh SNAP! Their call center is open 24/7 - lets try now!

No dice - supposedly I received an email stating the cancellation. You know... just like all you guys did! Well, the reason it was cancelled is they didn't expect to get anymore copies. Despite eventually getting more, and despite ordering it at the $4.99 pricepoint then and having an order to prove it, they won't match that price now since it had been cancelled - doesn't matter who cancelled it apparently.

The CR guy was nice, even at this hour. I give them a point for that.

[quote name='HYDE']On another BB related note - Final Fantasy Origins is now available for sale on their site again. $4.99 like it was when we all tried to order it you ponder? Nope! $14.99 again... and they cancelled all our orders that would now of been filled, at $4.99, had they not cancelled our orders without asking us. Ah well... not like you can expect much else from them so no biggie.

Perhaps I'll call them tommorrow and see if anything can be done considering I still have the order listed on my account page - oh SNAP! Their call center is open 24/7 - lets try now!

No dice - supposedly I received an email stating the cancellation. You know... just like all you guys did! Well, the reason it was cancelled is they didn't expect to get anymore copies. Despite eventually getting more, and despite ordering it at the $4.99 pricepoint then and having an order to prove it, they won't match that price now since it had been cancelled - doesn't matter who cancelled it apparently.

The CR guy was nice, even at this hour. I give them a point for that.[/quote]

Did you get a person who actually spoke English? If you did, that's rarer than Panzer Dragoon Saga when it comes to calling Bestbuy.com!

meh, it says the item is on backorder now (even though you can still add it to the cart). i'll leave it for somebody who really wants it and might have a chance to actually get it. thanks for the post op!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']you'll never get it![/quote]

Yeah, now we play the waiting game (in this case, waiting until my order eventually gets cancelled).

Waiting sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

bread's done
Back