(request) How much is Under Defeat retailing for?

dafoomie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
How much is Under Defeat going for over there? I can't get it imported anywhere for under $70. Also, how much have the other recent DC shooters been going for, like Radilgy and Trizeal?

Yeah, but is that the street price in Japan? Its always at least $60+shipping.

Also, do you think the limited edition is worth it for $80?

Whether or not the Special Edition is worth it is entirely up to you. It's essentially a soundtrack and a sticker. If you're into soundtracks, like collecting hard to find games, are a DC completist, or plan to resell the game on ebay in 4-5 years, then go ahead and pay the 80 bucks. If you just want the game to play, then get the regular edition. I live over here in Japan, and the local stores don't have anymore copies of the LE, and the regular edition goes for about 6000 ($52USD) yen. Pick it up now while you still can!

[quote name='HiHuman']Whether or not the Special Edition is worth it is entirely up to you. It's essentially a soundtrack and a sticker. If you're into soundtracks, like collecting hard to find games, are a DC completist, or plan to resell the game on ebay in 4-5 years, then go ahead and pay the 80 bucks. If you just want the game to play, then get the regular edition. I live over here in Japan, and the local stores don't have anymore copies of the LE, and the regular edition goes for about 6000 ($52USD) yen. Pick it up now while you still can![/QUOTE]
The LE version is already tough to find? I might have to consider it... Does the regular edition look like its getting rare?

Well, where I live (Kyoto) is not the best place to judge whether or not the game is gettig tough to find. It's not quite as video game crazy as places like Tokyo. BUT, I can offer as much help as I can. Almost no stores around here carry it anymore ( it was a dreamcast game, after all ) and the ones that do only have a couple copies left. If you want my advice, I'd just pull the trigger now and pick it up! They aren't gettin any easier to find! Plus, its a sweet game if you like shooters.:cool:

Edit: This post is in reference to the regular edition! The LE is completely gone around here.

bread's done
Back